• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you playing?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Fallout 3 again. I downloaded the new DLC for it, Operation Anchorage. Good fun, one of the items you get for beating it is a Chinese Stealth Suit. When you crouch down into sneak mode you go Stealth. I'm a Ninja ^_^

cardero

Citizen Mod
Finished Ratchet And Clank Future: Tools Of Destruction (PS3) and now starting Dragon Quest VIII: Journey Of The Cursed King (PS2) and still working on Diseaga: Hour Of Darkness (PS2) so you may not hear from me for awhile.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Still playing Final Fantasy 12...just trying to finish up the sidequests and get some uber equipment. :p

rojse

RF Addict
Finished Ratchet And Clank Future: Tools Of Destruction (PS3) and now starting Dragon Quest VIII: Journey Of The Cursed King (PS2) and still working on Diseaga: Hour Of Darkness (PS2) so you may not hear from me for awhile.

I'm still working on Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness on the PSP (it's a port of the Disgaea you are playing). So far, about one hundred hours in, found six endings so far, and plenty to still do.

If you want to unlock an alternative storyline, when you start a new game, or new game plus, check behind the throne, behind the skull in the shop, and then examine the corner behind where the Prinny says that he feels a breeze. When you are in here, read what is on offer every chapter until Chapter 13, and then complete the Human World or Celestial World.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Same thing I will most likely be playing in till we have are own Fallout ^_^

Fallout 3.

But I'm thinking of getting Fallout 1 and 2, it's been awhile.

Dezzie

I am currently playing Left 4 Dead. It's fun but I just wish it had more levels than it does. I've beat each level a million times. It gets boring.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
About the same as the "what are you listening" thread. Just post the games you are currently playing.

For me it's Command and Conquer(s) right now on the pc and Oblivion on Xbox360, but that is going way to slow.

Halo 3 special edition on the Xbox 360 i have already completed it but i like playing it online my problem is getting my teenage son to go out so i can hijack the consul:D

cardero

Citizen Mod
Been playing Champions: Return to Arms for the PS2.

What sort of game is that, Shadow Wolf, for those stuck with a last-gen console? (I am too cheap to buy a PS3)
Champions Of Norrath; Return To Arms is a role playing hack and slash game (think Baldur's Gate and Untold Legends). mrscardero and I went through both Champion of Norrath games and only the first Baldur's Gate (Dark Alliance)for PS2. We have been waiting to purchase Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II for PS2 but most GameStop stores want $40 bucks for it.

These are great games when you have a buddy to go through them with but with mrscardero it is either hit or miss. Sure the family that plays together stays together but mrscardero is a booty hound and ends up glomping all the treasure. When we reach a store she makes sure to equip herself with the finest and the latest in weapons and armor and then offers me her hand-me-downs. She usually holds all the mana and health and when I am need doesn't mind dropping bottles on the ground for me to pick up like some dog. She is also quite bossy and heady when deciding which direction to go or how to go about completing a quest.

She continualy fails to realize that I was mastering and solving Mega Man before she was even born. I owned and operated an actual Dragon Lairs arcacde machine while she was sucking off her mother's teat and she's going to tell me how to game?!?! Please!!

Last edited: