• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Can Atheism Lead To?

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
I would just like to walk everyone through the intellectual gymnastics and self rationalization of our esteemed footprints.
More people would live in the moment and appreciate what they have now, in the present, during our short and precious time on the planet. No one would be trying to earn brownie points to get into an imaginary eternal after-life and the focus would be this life. There would be a greater appreciation and respect for other human beings and living things. And yes, there would be more sorrow for the less fortunate and weaker among us who'd lose their crutch. IMO.

(John Lennon's "Imagine" paints a pretty picture)
Here stiletto makes a comment that reflects John Lennons song 'Imagine'

LOL, yeah, Charles Manson thought the same thing.

footie replies with a comment about Charles Manson thinking the same thing about the John Lennon song, 'Imagine'.

Manson saw subliminal meanings in Lennons music, many see subliminal meanings and pretty pictures in Lennons "Imagine." That is the connection, basically speaking, it is an insanity born of person own imagination and what they want to personally make and create from it.

Imagine is a song, nothing more, nothing less, it has no meaning and paints no picture. In Lennons own words, clever words which go together, which makes (made) him lots of money. Which was of course, the real intent and purpose of the song, as Lennons own life testifies. Lennon couldn't even be as one, with his own son (Julian).
Here, footie again references 'Imagine' in relation to Charles Manson.
(Then he throws in a little strawman about John and Julians relationship)

Actually, it was Paul that wrote Helter Skelter. Manson was in jail long before Imagine was written.

dogsgod corrects footies misconception about Lennon, Manson, Imagine, and Helter Skelter.

I think you need to pass that message to stiletto.

And you are right, Manson was in goal[sic] before imagine was written. This though doesn't stop people from making subliminal connections to Lennons music, as stiletto has already shown.

In typical footie fashion. He implies that he did not make a mistake, but that it was in fact stiletto who made the connection between 'Imagine' and Manson.:rolleyes:

stiletto

Naughty But Nice
...In typical footie fashion. He implies that he did not make a mistake, but that it was in fact stiletto who made the connection between 'Imagine' and Manson.:rolleyes:

I have another theory... San Quentin has given inmates internet access and Footprints IS Charlie. :D

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I would just like to walk everyone through the intellectual gymnastics and self rationalization of our esteemed footprints.

It's essentially like trying to debate with an insane person. His noise pollution has gotten so bad, he has the distinction of being the first person I've ever put on ignore.

Last edited:

footprints

dogsgod corrects footies misconception about Lennon, Manson, Imagine, and Helter Skelter.

LOL this just about shows your logic up and how unreasoned it is. Stiletto made reference to Helter Skelter, dogsgod replied to me, I told dogsgod better reference that to Stiletto and you jump in with this irrationality.

What is the matter tumbleweed, is knowing that atheism is a belief pattern getting to you?

That if you cannot attack logic and reason, make a direct attack on the poster?

LOL you crack me up.

footprints

It's essentially like trying to debate with an insane person. His noise pollution has gotten so bad, he has the distinction of being the first person I've ever put on ignore.

LOL, you are not doing a very good job of ignoring me..... and look the rest of the pack is out with you.

Seems I have hit a sensitive spot by showing atheists do indeed have a belief pattern.

footprints

So now that we have established the fact that Atheism is truly a belief pattern, that an opinion and a belief are exactly the same thing, and how much faith, even Blind Faith, some atheist gain their beliefs from; and now that the "Pack," have come out in force to dig their teeth in looking for the kill, perhaps we can get back to the OP.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
So now that we have established the fact that Atheism is truly a belief pattern
You have "established" no such thing.
You are merely taking the fact that there are a lot of people fed up with your bull **** enough to put you on ignore and trying to make that into some kind of a victory.

Feel free to do what you have to to make yourself feel better.
Just know that the only one you are fooling is yourself.

footprints

You have "established" no such thing.
You are merely taking the fact that there are a lot of people fed up with your bull **** enough to put you on ignore and trying to make that into some kind of a victory.

Feel free to do what you have to to make yourself feel better.
Just know that the only one you are fooling is yourself.

Not only have I established the fact that an opinion is indeed a belief. What this whole lot has done, including the "Pack Mentality," of some, is shown what Atheism can lead to, and the extremism in it.

I couldn't have done that without your help and the rest of the pack, thank you.

I can see you are all doing a great job of ignoring me. LOL.

dust1n

Zindīq
So now that we have established the fact that Atheism is truly a belief pattern, that an opinion and a belief are exactly the same thing, and how much faith, even Blind Faith, some atheist gain their beliefs from; and now that the "Pack," have come out in force to dig their teeth in looking for the kill, perhaps we can get back to the OP.

Belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true.[1]

An opinion is a subjective statement or thought about an issue or topic, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts.

-Wiki

Sorry - they aren't the same.

EDIT: And in regards to the OP.

Even one with half a rationale can realize that Atheism truly leads to at least a few hundred million different results in conjunction to the near limitless amount of circumstance with which the one particular thought 'there is no god' exists.

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
LOL this just about shows your logic up and how unreasoned it is. Stiletto made reference to Helter Skelter, dogsgod replied to me, I told dogsgod better reference that to Stiletto and you jump in with this irrationality.

What is the matter tumbleweed, is knowing that atheism is a belief pattern getting to you?

That if you cannot attack logic and reason, make a direct attack on the poster?

LOL you crack me up.

LOL you keep thinking songs paint pictures.

LOL, you are not doing a very good job of ignoring me..... and look the rest of the pack is out with you.

Seems I have hit a sensitive spot by showing atheists do indeed have a belief pattern.

Not only have I established the fact that an opinion is indeed a belief. What this whole lot has done, including the "Pack Mentality," of some, is shown what Atheism can lead to, and the extremism in it.

I couldn't have done that without your help and the rest of the pack, thank you.

I can see you are all doing a great job of ignoring me. LOL.

Just wanted to re-post this. It is like a dog returning to its own vomit.