• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you believe you are?

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
I am that I am. :D

(Also I'm a bunch of meat and other rather icky substances, the home for quite a baffling number of microscopic life forms and an intelligent quirk of evolutionary history. Better known as a human being.)

Draka

Wonder Woman
The mobile and uttering growth that developed from the joining of a human ovum and sperm?

A migraine sufferer?

A mother?

A skin covered biological composition of muscles, bones, and internal organs?

A person with a whopper of a headache right now that probably shouldn't even be sitting in front of a computer monitor but is too damn tired to get up off her butt and move at the moment?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
What do you believe you are?
"I" am a Personality Energy Essence currently ensconced in a three-dimensional environment, not because I need to be here, but rather, because I want to be here. It's complicated... :rolleyes:

turkish68

i believe kings of angels are god.and they are 2.names are cibril and mikal.i believe qoran.and i believe cibril and mikal first exist after big bang

Straw Dog

"I" am a Personality Energy Essence currently ensconced in a three-dimensional environment, not because I need to be here, but rather, because I want to be here. It's complicated... :rolleyes:

So you're saying that you are complicated PEE? Sorry, that was an easy punchline. :D

aewbarnes

Andy Barnes
What I eat... Is that a good answer? :p

Seriously (who's joking?), if you mean religion, primarily Vaishnava Hindu (Krishna/Vishnu as God) with surfacing interests in elements of Buddhism and Taoism that are not in conflict with Vaishnavism. I have some Jesuism leanings (not Christianity, but Jesuism) that are not in conflict with Vaishnavism. If I had to slap a label on it, I'd call it Universalist Vaishnava.

I have been travelling in the other direction Jainarayan. I have been following the Buddhist dhamma for some years but am now finding much in Vedanta, particularly Advaita Vedanta. I was quite surprised that you seem to have jumped over this philosophically to go straight to Buddhism. Why is this? with the exception of the cultural differences at the time Buddha taught (Brahmanism), I find little difference between Vedanta and Buddhism except perhaps the concept of jiva. Love to know your thoughts more on this, peerhaps in a new thread.
Metta
Andy