• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What food is your weakness?

Draka

Wonder Woman
As far as I could tell, Red Velvet cake is an extremely rich chocolate cake that happens to be red. I, personally, can't stand it. Far too rich and sweet for my taste. I have no idea what Italian Creme is.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
I'm not exactly sure what red velvet cake is exactly, but I think the Draka is right, it's basically chocolate cake that's red. I know there are some differences, but I don't make it, so I can't give you details.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No, I agree with .lava. If you didn't have to stop to refuel or, mmm... 'recharge' think of what you could accomplish, or how much fun you could have.

trinity2359

Itailian Creme: White cake with coconut flakes and chopped pecans or walnuts, sweetened with armareto and covered in cream cheese frosting
Red Velvet: Dark devil's food cake tinted a vivid deep red and smothered in cream cheese frosting.

*wipes drool*

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Hey, Somkid. I heard that fish and squid jerky are pretty popular in Thailand. Have you tried any and if so is it any good?

Rotli (chappati's) and aloo!!! Basically little potato squares, shallow fried in assotsments of spices, and natural yellow colouring.

Its good for ya :D

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Oh..there are so many...but Im a sucker for mac and cheese...also just cheese in general..and hard salami which is full of nitrates and fat..Oh and loaded baked potatoes(lots of butter/cheddar cheese/sour cream /bacon and chives)..I could g on but you get the jist.

Dallas

.lava

Veteran Member
Oh..there are so many...but Im a sucker for mac and cheese...also just cheese in general..and hard salami which is full of nitrates and fat..Oh and loaded baked potatoes(lots of butter/cheddar cheese/sour cream /bacon and chives)..I could g on but you get the jist.

Dallas

i like variations of Cheese too. and olives.

candy, i seriusly can walk into a random store go to the candy ile know every single piece a candy on it by taste and look strange part is that im not fat or have diabeties pretty healthy for someone who eats candy every single day

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Peanut butter. :cover:

I've gotten rather strict with my diet, it's almost completely vegan (no meat or dairy) and I don't consume refined sugars or other processed foods... but peanut butter is my last bad thing to give up. Peanut butter and banana.... :drool: