• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What food is your weakness?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Sushi.

I embarrass anyone and everyone who I go to a sushi bar with because I wind up sounding like the fake orgasm scene in When Harry Met Sally when I'm having nigiri-styled tuna or eel. :drool:

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I'm not exactly sure what red velvet cake is exactly, but I think the Draka is right, it's basically chocolate cake that's red. I know there are some differences, but I don't make it, so I can't give you details.

While foods were rationed during World War II, some bakers used boiled beets to enhance the color of their cakes. But it's mostly red food coloring. Don't forget the cocoa!

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Sushi.

I embarrass anyone and everyone who I go to a sushi bar with because I wind up sounding like the fake orgasm scene in When Harry Met Sally when I'm having nigiri-styled tuna or eel. :drool:

We have this restaurtant called the Red Ginger. Lunch specials are $14.00. They give you about 6 different hot items to share with someone you are with. Then they come out with different types of sushi you can choose from. ALL YOU CAN EAT! It's all fresh. Cooked or raw sushi. You have this big huge platter in front of you and when they come to your table with all these sushi, you can have them put as many on your platter as you want. When you want more, they come back with MORE!

My friend and I have been there a few times and we got our moneys worth. Lunch usually last about an hour. Dinner specials are $25 and last about an hour and a half. But it seems longer.

Thanks Heather. Now I want sushi...lol