• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if creationism is true?

jasonwill2

lots of years at school to become an astrophysicist or astronomer or cosmologist. Will be going through that data for many many years to come and increasing it even more as we go. I think a lot of people don't go into it as much as for the money as because they love it.

Well that's true. At one point I wanted to become an astrophysicists, but I realized that my love of expression was greater than my love of knowledge, but I'm starting to think that perhaps that my love of astronomy and physics was perhaps an expression in itself, if that makes any sense.

Also it's a shame that with all this information people still hold to a young earth view. I kind of feel sorry for those who were raised to believe in it, as a lot of them will hold onto it for a lot of their life. I have noticed in my life that it is mostly kids, young adults, and old people who believe in literal biblical accounts and the middle seems to be missing. I can only guess that either a lot leave the idea when they get older, or that in my lifetime there has been a revival of the idea, or at least up to a decade before my life it started or something. Really don't know and would need to check out the statistics, they might give an indication.

Last edited: