• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What IF McCain Wins? What Will You Do?

can realy say in case there monitoring me but il give you a hint:

make sure palin never gets to power

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
If McCain wins......

I'll just do what I have been doing. School, sleep, computer, subway, advil, vodka, tv, video games, paying bills.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Send an angry letter to whoever's in charge of keeping the vote tally honest.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I trust Baggins. He has an honest face. :yes:
icon14.gif

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Pssst, Hannah, we should probably get back on topic. (might even should move those pics to another thread, at least until after the election)

Nade

Godless Skeptic
I will become an activist. I will start with local commitees, just helping with the paper work and setting things up. Eventually, my outspoken personality will get me into a leadership role. I will write letters to my congressman, giving him friendly advice and my thoughts on the economy and civil rights. I will vote in local elections, as well as state elections, as well as shoolboard elections, and all other elections I am eligible to vote in. I will submit editorials to the San Antonio College Ranger( a newspaper). I will do my research on government, and I will try to make a difference.

We could use a lot more people like that in this country.

UnityNow101

I will riot with my peers...:D

Everyone vote Obama unless you want to see mass riots all throughout the United States. Be a good citizen and help prevent the riots...