• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What IF McCain Wins? What Will You Do?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
If McCain wins, I think we can pretty much expect Phil Gramm as Secretary of the Treasury. That more than likely means the recession will turn into a depression.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It would be interesting to see how fast the country would go down the tubes under a Palin administration.

texan1

If the Republicans win I would just pray that the sheer surprise of it all wouldn't send McCain into cardiac arrest.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
If mcCain/Palin wins, I think my best bet would be just to bend over, put my head between my legs and kiss my butt good bye....I don't think I can take 4 more years of crap. ;)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
If McCain wins, I'm going to prepose marriage to every Canadian woman on the forums,

and if that doesn't work, the guys,

and if that doesn't work....

Ok, I'm out of ideas.

Worshipper

If McCain wins, I'll be glad but bored. (Unlike if Obama wins, in which case I would be kind of unhappy but excited.)

I do think it would be an improvement in either case, but I could be wrong.

Either way, I'll go on being an anarchist/monarchist and think the whole country is screwed up! :D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
McCain winning is unthinkable -- in the same sense that an all out thermonuclear war is unthinkable. That is, you can sort of image how devastating it would be, but not really imagine the full scope of the devastation.