• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What If Your Country Becomes Islamic

Somkid

Somehow your government declares islam as your new national religion.You are expected to comply with rules like:

-All kinds of alcohol use is forbidden

-Premarital sex is forbidden

-Women should cover themselves from head to toe

-You cannot talk about and practice anthing not compatible with islam such as athesim , evolution

Not possible, I live in a country that is 96% Buddhist, Buddhists tend not to digress. As there is no god in Buddhism and science is preferred to superstition and myth in Buddhism, I just never see it happening or Christianity for that matter, the population is less than 1% Christian and those that are Christian are mostly missionaries and Hilltribe people converted by missionaries.

ahamtatsat

The Stranger
Well, i won't conform to Islam any better than i did to my parental fun - duh - mentalism. Not that i am not spiritual, i am very so. Defined by spirituality. But i see all religions as being a weak cousin to a direct spiritual connection. The person that started the religion had a direct contact and inspired others with a life so lived.
Those following do not know that direct connection and gradually religion becomes a business, a political organization, a community benefit organization, and if it keeps crazies a bit in line with morality - a nursery.

Islam? Well we can see the Muslims in England walking on the streets and being violent. It is claimed that virtually every rape in Sweden is someone of Islamic background treating the women as "whores" when it is their tiny little mind that is restricted. There is a direct correlation between how large a percentile a population becomes Islamic and the amount of literal violence they exert upon their host society.

Personally, i have no qualms with anyone that wants to be Islamic. If you try to force me you will have to commit violence, like that idiot in where was that, Kansas? that beheaded that woman because she wouldn't become Muslim. Then he tried to kill another. If you tried that against me you'd better be way good, because it will not work too well, lol.

Anyone that wants to live under Sharia law is free to do so. Just not in my country because the constitution is the law of the land. You want Sharia? Go home and be happy.

CMike

It would be a good time to own and train with guns in order to protect yourself and your rights.

Muffled

Jesus in me
to to---Godobeyer Islam mean
Missed it-folk bear ۖ said o Mary I came something Freya (27) o sister of Aaron as your father is ill and what was your mother a prostitute
This is averse-
Ofthe Qur'an
The novel is not valid
Christians do not believe in this myth of the Qur'anic
Is misleading and fraudulent
Is a completely unfounded.
Christ
Born in the cave of Bethlehem,Jerusalem, Judaism
In those days it was Palestine and Jerusalem the Roman colonies
This is the birth right
You have to be joking. I believe that verse about Aaron, the brother of Moses and Miriam (Mary) says that the mother was chaste by using the negative. ("not unchaste")

Muffled

Jesus in me
QUOTE="Smart_Guy, post: 4074199, member: 51022"]!!! off-topic !!!

Isn't that what's kinda happening in USA?

:D[/QUOTE]
I believe guns have always been around so that is nothing new. The proposal that one who does not have a gun should get one in self defense considering that there is gunfire in public places doesn't really work because no-one ever knows when someone is going to shoot at them. The police have guns but two of them were kiled in NYC.

I believe the bottom line is that the shootings were not done because of Isalmic law but outside of that law.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Well, i won't conform to Islam any better than i did to my parental fun - duh - mentalism. Not that i am not spiritual, i am very so. Defined by spirituality. But i see all religions as being a weak cousin to a direct spiritual connection. The person that started the religion had a direct contact and inspired others with a life so lived.
Those following do not know that direct connection and gradually religion becomes a business, a political organization, a community benefit organization, and if it keeps crazies a bit in line with morality - a nursery.

Islam? Well we can see the Muslims in England walking on the streets and being violent. It is claimed that virtually every rape in Sweden is someone of Islamic background treating the women as "whores" when it is their tiny little mind that is restricted. There is a direct correlation between how large a percentile a population becomes Islamic and the amount of literal violence they exert upon their host society.

Personally, i have no qualms with anyone that wants to be Islamic. If you try to force me you will have to commit violence, like that idiot in where was that, Kansas? that beheaded that woman because she wouldn't become Muslim. Then he tried to kill another. If you tried that against me you'd better be way good, because it will not work too well, lol.

Anyone that wants to live under Sharia law is free to do so. Just not in my country because the constitution is the law of the land. You want Sharia? Go home and be happy.
Admittedly notanaive
Assome-
The Muslimmove intoideologicalreligiouscolonialfairy
1. He therefore initially required anything
And is subject to all the laws in your country
2. stabilize your breed and used taqiyya
3. after that he feels has become strong in numbers
It starts at the first step, calling the religion laws
4. after the powerful you will be asked to acknowledge in Mohamed
5. in the fifth stage you will be asked to tha har from your home country because it is a Muslim country
6. here will deal with the Arab proverb
Sleep walking and his feet walking
7. other Arab proverb
The water below us and we are asleep
8. my friend will not be able to chase them away, but he said he would invite you sitardok daughters
شand prevent of their marriage because they are Muslim and you are faithless

mahasn ebn sawresho

You have to be joking. I believe that verse about Aaron, the brother of Moses and Miriam (Mary) says that the mother was chaste by using the negative. ("not unchaste")
Do you speakArabic, my friend-.-
Verseclear
It refers to Mary's accusation of adultery
And the scrimmage
Is Christ
When he spokein thecradle
Asthe Qur'an says
Opena topicin this topic
Welcome

mahasn ebn sawresho

I heardonthe newsSwedenbombings
It'sthe third or fourthstep
OfIslamic terrorism
I wish itbealarminSweden
That country, which we hear about him and his beauty
Ssthaui and Afghanistan
Because Islam published terrorist poisons

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Do you speakArabic, my friend-.-
Verseclear
It refers to Mary's accusation of adultery
And the scrimmage
Is Christ
When he spokein thecradle
Asthe Qur'an says
Opena topicin this topic
Welcome

Hey bro :)

I understand that you're saying the Quran accuses Virgin Mary with adultery?

If so, kindly refer us to the subject Quranic verse. You can put it in Arabic if you want and I'll do the translation.

Harikrish

I would like to see Australia and UK become Islamic countries. Sharia law is well received in Britain and Australia certainly needs it.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
You are wrong-.
Christian preac her not any word s to fight or kill or hate-
I'm not emploied Net Book-only-
I use my mind as well-.
The Christian faith is not complete
But I really hate the Jewish.
finally i found your reply when you said "I hate Jewish"

so the Christian faith teach you to hate ?

you don't explain to us how the Christian faith is not complete ?