• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What, in your opinion, is the worst thing one person can do to another?

Me Myself

Back to my username
Worst thing....
Force some one to read all of Sunstone's posts.:p

I will insult your twisted mind in the only way this forum allows.

THATS THE MOST ATHEIST THING YOU´VE SAID! :cover:

Are you even allowed to talk about such vile practices in such a detailed fashion outside your DIR? :eek:

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
We all hurt unintentionally... yes.

But...

Evil in this world, to me is when that evil says it's good, helping and can be trusted, while holding purely foul intentions in gaining that position.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
The worst thing someone can do to another person:

Kidnap them and their family/friends. Tie them up and make them watch as their family/friends are slowly tortured to death. Then putting them in a tiny room full of bright lights and throwing scary spiders all over them. Then killing puppies and kittens in front of them and throwing the corpses into the room with the kidnapped person. Tie them up and give them an IV they cannot remove so that they stay hydrated and all that and cannot die. Skin them alive and throw salt on them. Make sure the room they are in is glass and make them watch as you have parties with your friends and then let your friends throw old rotten milk all over the kidnapped person. Make the room really hot and then really cold so they'll get sick (if they aren't already). Then say really mean things about them and their dead family and friends. Torture them for years and years but never let them die.
No more "Criminal Minds" for you.

I will insult your twisted mind in the only way this forum allows.

THATS THE MOST ATHEIST THING YOU´VE SAID! :cover:

Are you even allowed to talk about such vile practices in such a detailed fashion outside your DIR? :eek:

I believe he's an athiest too.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
The worst thing someone can do to another person:

Kidnap them and their family/friends. Tie them up and make them watch as their family/friends are slowly tortured to death. Then putting them in a tiny room full of bright lights and throwing scary spiders all over them. Then killing puppies and kittens in front of them and throwing the corpses into the room with the kidnapped person. Tie them up and give them an IV they cannot remove so that they stay hydrated and all that and cannot die. Skin them alive and throw salt on them. Make sure the room they are in is glass and make them watch as you have parties with your friends and then let your friends throw old rotten milk all over the kidnapped person. Make the room really hot and then really cold so they'll get sick (if they aren't already). Then say really mean things about them and their dead family and friends. Torture them for years and years but never let them die.

This is also more of what I was thinking.

That kind of thing wont fade from your memories any time soon :eek:

Trey of Diamonds

Have you ever read any of Andrew Vachss' books?

The Zero - Andrew Vachss' Website

Vachss covers what I consider the ultimate cruelty, abuse of a child, better than any other author. But reader beware, these books are not for the faint of heart or weak of stomach.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
The worst thing one person can do to another is to slowly physically and mentally torture them to death, and the death itself being brutal and drawn out.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I have a hard time answering the question. What do you believe to be the worst thing a person can do to another. Some examples (as if you need them):
Rape
Murder(of person or of family members of person)
Molest
torture
and many more.

(I apologize if this topic turns out to be too morbid)

^^All of the above (at once). Rape/molest probably the worst part, though.

Last edited: