• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the best thing you've ever done in life?

ratikala

Istha gosthi

10616559_869698336382288_2919895746101812062_n.jpg

dosent matter whos , who ever needs it most

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just last Saturday, my helper was extolling the virtues of my concrete floor in me barn. Best decision I ever made....& my greatest achievement in life.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
What is the best thing you've ever done in life ?

Convincing a man not to take his own life. Thirty years later the story has comical elements, but it didn't seem funny while it was happening. I do tell the story from time to time to make a point about people in crisis.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Erm, giving money to the poor?

Dunno, but when I do and see them happy, I forget everything sad in my life for a moment.

I guess it is every time I make someone in need happy then!

Gee, dunno!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Give up green monster cans for the purple ones. Lost 5lb lawl
I have to laugh at this because I too have traded in the "classic" green Monster for the lemonade and pink lemonade tea, those funny red cans, and absolute. Although I still occasionally get a can of Cuba Lima, Punch, or the Classic. I had an Assault for the first time in years the other day, and it wasn't too bad. Still not as good as Lost though, if anyone else remembers that one.

I'm coming out of my statistics class with a C, which in reality isn't bad at all considering I placed into remedial math courses last year when I transferred and enrolled in a new school, and jumped straight into a 300-level statistics course this year. My Christmas break is going to be spent studying for the math portion of the GRE.

Waking up is still the best thing I've ever done. I've started on a path towards getting my life hopefully to a point in which I can enjoy it, getting my B.A. next semester (and subsequently making it only months away from moving for grad school thus making myself the most nervous and scared I have ever been in my life, almost to the point of having an anxiety attack just thinking about it), and pretty much every other improvement over the past several years has been the result of me waking up, rubbing my eyes, stretching, yawning, and me feet are just now swinging off the side of the bed so I can get up.

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!

follow my heart and never forget not to :)

i save little spiders in the bath when they struggling to get out :)........ That makes me feel like the best thing iv done :)

i don't like to see them struggle poor little things :)