• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the greatest chain of restaurants?

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member

I say Pizza Hut

Beautiful and filling food and an unlimited free salad buffet

Today I had a pizza there that had been glazed with honey!

It was absolutely delicious, I needed a big yummy meal as before that I had an appointment at a hospital

Daemon Sophic

Cheesecake Factory has be in the running. There meals are par, but they’ve got 50+ flavors of cheesecake for God’s sake!

And though it may not be a “restaurant” per se, I must also nominate Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. :yum:

Daemon Sophic

Americana and some ”Asian-American” or ”Mexican-American” fusion. But, yes, the main draw is the cheesecakes.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
None of them. The best food doesn't come from a chain. And it's all mass produced mush
My taste buds beg to differ :D

The pizza I had at Pizza Hut earlier today easily beats whatever the two best local independent pizza places near where I live can come up with, where they are prepared by hand using fresh ingredients

I mean it was glazed with honey!

Daemon Sophic

None of them. The best food doesn't come from a chain. And it's all mass produced mush
:rolleyes: Pffft! Puritan!
The question isn’t where the best food in the world is made. It’s “which chain is best”?

Plus, if you have little or no skill in the kitchen (as is true for the majority, or a large minority of folks) then wholesome, home-cooked food is not really an option.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I say Pizza Hut

It was absolutely delicious, I needed a big yummy meal as before that I had an appointment at a hospital
KFC. When Col. Sanders was alive and running the show and the right tallow was used.

Good ole' days are gone.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I say Pizza Hut

Denny's: High class service, sophisticated clientele, and an excellent fare to please every palate.

1714591881809.png

Grand slam breakfast.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
The question isn’t where the best food in the world is made. It’s “which chain is best”?

Plus, if you have little or no skill in the kitchen (as is true for the majority, or a large minority of folks) then wholesome, home-cooked food is not really an option.

I just meant I prefer one off places to eat. Food trucks, mom and pops, diners, etc. not chains, where everything has to be homogenized.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

But fine hmph./s

Greatest chain?

Ivar's Seafood

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Denny's: High class service, sophisticated clientele, and an excellent fare to please every palate.

View attachment 91121

Grand slam breakfast.
I was occasionally in that group in my younger, biker, days...didn't like Denny's much then either...one had to be in a certain condition to be there at that time..... before you sobered up and realized what you were eating

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

The unlimited salad doesn't exist here either.

It's just another pizza only place. Y'all across the pond get what we used to have that they did away with for profit margin reasons in the place where they came from...