• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the greatest chain of restaurants?

We Never Know

No Slack
What is the greatest chain of restaurants?

I say Pizza Hut

Beautiful and filling food and an unlimited free salad buffet

Today I had a pizza there that had been glazed with honey!

It was absolutely delicious, I needed a big yummy meal as before that I had an appointment at a hospital

Zaxby's Chicken and Backyard Burgers are pretty good for fast food

Last edited:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Hey what about that one with the gift shops and the rockers? Oh, the Cracker Barrel!!!

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
I think my favorite chain is based in the towns around where I live called "Coffee Oasis." It's a homeless shelter for at risk youth disguised as a coffeehouse. All the people that work there live in the shelter, but they don't have to work in the coffeehouse to stay at the shelter; the jobs are there for those who want to work it and make money. The lady who started it retired, sold the company, and is now a teacher who runs GED classes out of the local community college. The people she sold it to are continuing what she started. She's a true saint!

Oh, also their coffee and food is excellent!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I like family owned all-you-can eat almost-chinese-food restaurants. Technically these are not chains, however they do tend to be similar and to serve similar food in similar ways much like a chain. There is variety. You can sit down and talk, or you can hurry. You don't have to wait for the food to be ready. There is usually a fortune cookie, some kind of spiced and sugary chicken, some peppery beef, some desserts, some jello, some salad, some vegetables.