• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the Significance of Adams and Eves Nakedness?

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
male and female.....on Day Six.....specifically.
Chapter Two is an isolated incident.

Perhaps, perhaps not. We don't know.

I'm not sure what your point is with chapter two?

Both one and two use Adam meaning "human."

And both have male and female.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Perhaps, perhaps not. We don't know.

I'm not sure what your point is with chapter two?

Both one and two use Adam meaning "human."

And both have male and female.

Chapter One does not name anyone.
Man as a species.....Chapter One.

Chapter Two would be that isolated incident wherein Man gained his humanity.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Chapter One does not name anyone.
Man as a species.....Chapter One.

Chapter Two would be that isolated incident wherein Man gained his humanity.

However we were discussing male and female being created together, at the same time.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
However we were discussing male and female being created together, at the same time.

Yeah...when I was younger I read this book......
At some time in the distant past life reproduced cell by cell.
THEN....a change took place.

Somehow sex was invented.
Likely in higher more complex forms.
But long before names and isolated incident.

Aman777

Bible Believer
However we were discussing male and female being created together, at the same time.*

Dear Readers, Adam was formed, as a Potter molds the clay, on the 3rd Day, after the first Earth was made, but BEFORE the plants herbs and trees. Gen 2:4-7 The plants herbs and trees GREW on the 3rd Day. Gen 1:12

Eve was made from Adam's rib on the 6th Day. Gen 2:22

Both Adam and Eve were "created in God's Image" or Born again Spiritually at the SAME time, which was AFTER Cain killed Abel. Genesis 5:1-2

Like ALL Humans, Adam was FIRST made physically and later Spiritually. 1Co 15:46 Jesus fashioned Adam from the dust of the ground. Elohim (the Trinity) created Adam in Christ, the Image of the invisible God. It takes the AGREEMENT of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to "CREATE" an immortal Being. Gen 1:26 and John 14:16 God Bless all of you.

In Love,
Aman

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Yeah...when I was younger I read this book......
At some time in the distant past life reproduced cell by cell.
THEN....a change took place.

Somehow sex was invented.
Likely in higher more complex forms.
But long before names and isolated incident.

Yes, I agree that this is not true, and is just a teaching story.

But, we were discussing what the text says,

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Dear Readers, Adam was formed, as a Potter molds the clay, on the 3rd Day, after the first Earth was made, but BEFORE the plants herbs and trees. Gen 2:4-7 The plants herbs and trees GREW on the 3rd Day. Gen 1:12

Eve was made from Adam's rib on the 6th Day. Gen 2:22

Both Adam and Eve were "created in God's Image" or Born again Spiritually at the SAME time, which was AFTER Cain killed Abel. Genesis 5:1-2

Like ALL Humans, Adam was FIRST made physically and later Spiritually. 1Co 15:46 Jesus fashioned Adam from the dust of the ground. Elohim (the Trinity) created Adam in Christ, the Image of the invisible God. It takes the AGREEMENT of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to "CREATE" an immortal Being. Gen 1:26 and John 14:16 God Bless all of you.

In Love,
Aman

We have already shown this to be wrong, and part is just what you think.

Go back and read our arguments.

SoulDaemon

The nudity may represent not simply innocence but complete openness to God. We often speak of naked desire. The nudity may imply complete desire for God. The clothed soul is in some sense concealed fromGod by what he does not countenance: willfull sin.

Good point. If they we're "Of god" no form needed, and the fruit was something to stir that and compelled to see all knowledge. How are ya gonna know what it feels to be human i ya don't have physical form,

"Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them, and the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil"

and before that LORD god said they would have to eat and procriate.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Good point. If they we're "Of god" no form needed, and the fruit was something to stir that and compelled to see all knowledge. How are ya gonna know what it feels to be human i ya don't have physical form,

"Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them, and the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil"

and before that LORD god said they would have to eat and procriate.

And forming a unique spirit would be done in some other way?

Last edited:

Aman777

Bible Believer
We have already shown this to be wrong, and part is just what you think.

Go back and read our arguments.*

Dear Ingledsva, I saw NO credible arguments from any Evol. Either produce your evidence that someone has refuted God's Holy Word, or everyone will see that you don't believe what God says. If you don't believe God, I'm pretty sure that you won't believe me. Jhn 15:20 God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman