• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite breakfast?

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I'm a chef and as a fruit display I made fruit kabobs, took one of the melons that I halfed and laid the half melon flat side down and stuck the kabobs all around the outside of the half melon. It turned out great and I received lots o compliments.
See I knew you was always cookin......:D I remembered it from a thread on what jobs people have done or do now, anyway it was something like that.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
One hotel, last february when we took my sister to the airport, they had this fruit thing, with grapes, pineapple, oranges, and different kinds of mellon in it, and that was really cool. :D
A couple of hotels I've been at lately have had do-it-yourself waffle irons in their breakfast dealies. Yum. :D

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Lately I haven't been eating breakfast at all....

I just don't seem to feel hungry when I wake up. So generally it's just a coffee. If I am hungry it'll be vegemite or marmite on toast.

I don't really have a favourite breakfast. Though I do like to cook far too many pancakes the day before so I have a bunch left over that I'll cut into bits and fry in butter, then drizzle them in golden syrup for breakfast!

Gosh I'm so hungry just reading this thread.
Okay, my favorite....uhmmmm this is something I would SO regret but here goes.:eek:
Bacon, eggs, sausage, pancakes, coffee, and a large Oj.:D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
A couple of hotels I've been at lately have had do-it-yourself waffle irons in their breakfast dealies. Yum. :D

:D The hotel in St. Louis by the airport was so cool with their breakfast thing. There were lots of differnt cereals, and doughduts, and muffins, and milk, juice, coffee, coa coa... fruit and other stuff. We had our weiner dogs in the hotel with us. It as very amusing. They were being very bad... Charlie, one of the weiner dogs, stole one of my grapes.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Dinner Roll:
_wsb_293x304_CloverLeafRoll.jpg

Biscuit:
biscuit.jpg

Omgoodness, one of the things to die for(at least for me) was McDonald's bacon egg and cheese biscuit!
Now that I'm in my early 40's I just look at it and gain weight.:(

:slap:<<<<<...(note to self)"that's for even thinking about it Christine!"(Christine is my name btw)

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
You people are strange.

Biscuit:
AnzacCookies.jpg

ROFL!!! you know what's REALLY funny... is that the site that pic came from is "whatscookingamerica.net"

I like kfc biscuits, with strawberry jam on them. :D Maybe I'll buy one tomorrow after class...
Yeah live it up as much as you can with your metab! Your only 18 and enjoy it!:yes: When I was 18 I could eat what I wanted and never gain, now, I can't even THINK about food, and if I do, I swear that I still even gain weight.:(
;)

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Yeah live it up as much as you can with your metab! Your only 18 and enjoy it!:yes: When I was 18 I could eat what I wanted and never gain, now, I can't even THINK about food, and if I do, I swear that I still even gain weight.:(
;)

:eek: Oh... man... That sucks... I better eat all of the biscuits while I still can......

blackout

Violet.
Aahhhhhhh.... You mean Biscotti!
I LOVE Biscotti!

Usually long and crescent shaped....

But sometimes.....
Hows about a little kiwi & biscotti breakfast in bed? mmmmmm