• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite breakfast?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
What was your second reaction?

When I finally had one, I thought that I didn't really like it any more than my standard-at-the-time Sausage McMuffin (no egg), but it probably had twice as many calories and fat. :D

I haven't had a third reaction since Tim Horton's came out with their own breakfast sandwiches.

BTW - I think that'll be my choice for my favourite breakfast: a Tim Horton's sausage and egg breakfast sandwich, accompanied by a coffee and an apple fritter or sour cream glazed donut.

p289777812_o.jpg

Makaveli

Homoioi
My favorite would be a generous portion of bacon, spicy sausage, eggs sunny side up with pepper and no salt, biscuits and jam, and a cup of cold milk. It will keep me full until dinner.

What I'm eating now (nowhere near favorite) is a bowl of Ezekiel 4:9 cereal (sometimes with raspberries, and 25 ml of whey protein), a few pieces of Ezekiel 4:9 toast with butter, and a glass of cold tea. I chase it with some calcium supplements and multi-vitamins. It keeps me full for a whopping two hours.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
I'm still deciding what I want for breakfast.

Maybe a ray of sunshine and spring breeze while I walk to class in an hour or so

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
On weekends, I make the whole family a heart attack breakfast- Eggs (fried, poached, scrambled, or soft boiled), bacon or sausage, hash browns lightly browned, toast with butter, and juice. I don't eat it myself, but the husband and kids love it.

Jeremy Mason

But it's McDonalds!!! that's not food! It's warmed-up plastic!:eek:

True, but when you are going skiing, don't what to make breakfast and are late to meet up with your posse. Two sausage egg McMuffins will fuel the furnace for hours and hours. A little Wild Turkey never hurts either. :D

Jeremy Mason

On weekends, I make the whole family a heart attack breakfast- Eggs (fried, poached, scrambled, or soft boiled), bacon or sausage, hash browns lightly browned, toast with butter, and juice. I don't eat it myself, but the husband and kids love it.

I'm giving you frubals for your family sake. :cool:

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I'm giving you frubals for your family sake. :cool:
I tried to frubal for giving frubals, and it wouldn't allow me to give you frubals right now....

I think the things that we consider breakfast are foods that are good anytime for any meal.....I mean like most of these items are good whether it is morning, noon, night, middle of the night....I know is sure sounds better than trying to eat spaghetti or something like that at 2 or 3 a.m.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
There is a restaurant near me called "Eggspectation". My wife and I love it, although we don't get there nearly as much as we'd like. I get the french toast topped with all kinds of cut up fruit and some kind of heavenly English cream. I also get an iced fruit drink mixture like with kiwis or with bananas and mangos or some other delicious combination. That is my favorite breakfast.

Jeremy Mason

I tried to frubal for giving frubals, and it wouldn't allow me to give you frubals right now....

I think the things that we consider breakfast are foods that are good anytime for any meal.....I mean like most of these items are good whether it is morning, noon, night, middle of the night....I know is sure sounds better than trying to eat spaghetti or something like that at 2 or 3 a.m.

You have to try my marinara. I will eat that in a house. I will eat it with a mouse...

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
There is a restaurant near me called "Eggspectation". My wife and I love it, although we don't get there nearly as much as we'd like. I get the french toast topped with all kinds of cut up fruit and some kind of heavenly English cream. I also get an iced fruit drink mixture like with kiwis or with bananas and mangos or some other delicious combination. That is my favorite breakfast.
Matt it is so good to hear from you, haven't caught up with you in forever....Your breakfast sure sounds good....:yes:

Draka

Wonder Woman
My favorite "breakfast" would actually include a Hamburger Helper. The "Cheesy Hashbrowns" one, only instead of hamburger use a pound of sausage and add in some onions too. So you have hashbrowns, sausage, onions, smothered with cheese, and served with either scrambled eggs or eggs over-medium. and of course...a tall glass of very cold milk ;)

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
My favorite "breakfast" would actually include a Hamburger Helper. The "Cheesy Hashbrowns" one, only instead of hamburger use a pound of sausage and add in some onions too. So you have hashbrowns, sausage, onions, smothered with cheese, and served with either scrambled eggs or eggs over-medium. and of course...a tall glass of very cold milk ;)
Oh gosh Draka, I never thought about using the Hamburger Helper that way, I will have to try that this weekend...You are the bomb girl.....:D

Jeremy Mason

Holy Bachelorette cooking Batman, you are a goddess. Thank you and frubals.