• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite cola or non alcoholic beverage?

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Smoooooooooothie :).

Good call! Last summer I took to making smoothies, after I got a new blender. They are one of my wife and my favorite things. Our favorite combination I've come across is Mango/Pear/Banana/Kiwi. There is not much in this world better than one of those.

Ringer

Jar of Clay
Half seltzer water mixed with half 100% Pomegranate/Blueberry juice has been my favorite as of late. Always a big fan of Diet A&W Cream Soda as well.

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
Pibb Zero. It just blows away all other diet colas not even close.

Being a Southerner (US), I also really enjoy sweet iced tea not messed up with a dang lemon. Jeez, lemons are supposed to make household cleaners smell better, not corrupt sweet tea. :rolleyes:

a 12 1/2 part mix of: cola - 7 up - ice tea - mt dew - fanta- red bull - and water
mix 2 parts cola with
1 part water
3 parts 7 up
1 part ice tea
4 parts mountain dew
1/2 part fanta
1 part red bull
then slowly rotate it till it blends then drink it

if you done this correctly you will have a drink that will make your allnighters seem like childs play and tastes good

warning: this beverage may cause uncontrolable tiks, memory loss, and hyperactive kids, only drink this in case of emergenty even then think twice.
any and all damage caused by consumption, creation, or standing near someone who drinks it will not be compensated

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I make really good lemonade, so usually that is my cold drink of choice with raspberry tea coming in a close second.

Coffee tops my list above all.

Hope

Princesinha
I can no longer drink them, due to caffeine and sugar content (it's for the best, though!), but my favorite sodas are Coke, Barq's root beer, and a soda native to Brazil called guarana (amazing-tasting stuff!).

My favorite fruit juice is another drink very common in Brazil: passion fruit juice, or, as they call it in Portuguese, maracuja. The best juice on the planet, in my opinion. :D

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Non-alcoholic: Diet Creme Soda YUM!

Alcoholic:
Drink: Guavaberry Rum from Sint Maarten (on the rocks)
Beer: Amstel Bright from the Netherland Antilles

McBell

Admiral Obvious
been drinking Kool-Aid here for the last two weeks.
I think the cold turkey method may not be such a good idea when it comes to caffeine.