• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your greatest hope?

Sonic247

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be filled.":rainbow1:

What is the one thing you want in life more than anything else-

-success?
-God's mercy?
- A relationship with someone you have a crush on?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Personal fulfillment. I have many ideas of how I can better myself, and my lifelong goal is to keep making those changes so that I can become a better person. So, I guess in a sense I hope for success as well.

A

angellous_evangellous

That God will renew everything through Jesus Christ.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
The Bhagvad Gita says:
"If you think of Me only and constantly revere and worship Me with your mind and heart undistracted, I will personally carry the burden of your welfare; I will provide for your needs and will safeguard what has already been provided. Just as the baby in the womb gets protection and nourishment due to its connection with the mother, so humans also get refuge when connected with Me. But this is even greater than the baby-mother relationship because this shelter is for eternity."

Similarly, the Bible says:
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you."

Therefore, I like to put God first and let God be in charge of everything else.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
That we as a species finally find the strength to make the really difficult choises we need to. That we realize we don't need everything in life and to stop the greed that is killing our world and will consume our civilizations.

Unfortunatly it seems that too much of modern culture is centered on "greed is good".

wa:do

PureX

Veteran Member
Freedom.

The one thing I would truly like to feel before I die is what it would be like to be truly free. Free from worry, free from fear, free from want, and free from expectation. I have tasted moments here and there of this freedom, and it's so good that I have a hard time not freaking out, and just enjoying it. And it only seems to last for a very short time, and then "real life" comes back and reminds me of all the ways that I'm not really free.

kadzbiz

.....What is the one thing you want in life more than anything else......?

I have thought about this often and when I truly asked myself what was the one thing that I really, truly want, I found it difficult to come up with an answer. I thought about most of the things already stated and many others and just became lost in a sea of mental arguments. In the end, I did settle on one thing that I think encompassed a final state of mind, and I'll expand on what Panda has said: To Be Happy. All the time. :D

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Sonic said:
"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be filled.":rainbow1:

What is the one thing you want in life more than anything else-

-success?
-God's mercy?
- A relationship with someone you have a crush on?

What I want from life more than anything would be someone I could love fall in love with, enough that I would be willing to give my life for her - that I would put her happiness above or equal to mine. Damn, that sounds really mushy. :eek:

[QUOTE="*Paul*]The Rapture[/QUOTE]

Nothing better than seeing God murder people, eh?

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Nothing better than seeing God murder people, eh?

Who said i'll be watching God execute His righteous judgement on those who hate Him? I'll be praising Him I think my focus will be all on Him and those nail scarred hands and pierced side which shows His love for man.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
You get enjoyment out of seeing people being killed? Or at least knowing they will be killed. O...K then.