• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your greatest hope?

nutshell

My greatest hope:

That a particular rude poster leaves the RF (I'm sure others have had this hope about me from time to time). :)

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Sonic and *Paul, I am just going to drop it. Nothing good can come from further debating.

nutshell said:
That a particular rude poster leaves the RF

I will take a wild guess and say this was directed at me. Some people may think I am being a jerk, but that was never my intention. If a person came on the Religious Forums talking about how we should all go rape and abuse as many women as we can because they are all *****es and deserve it, are we supposed to take it and humor him? If you understand that, then you will understand how I feel.

nutshell

Sonic and *Paul, I am just going to drop it. Nothing good can come from further debating.

I will take a wild guess and say this was directed at me. Some people may think I am being a jerk, but that was never my intention. If a person came on the Religious Forums talking about how we should all go rape and abuse as many women as we can because they are all *****es and deserve it, are we supposed to take it and humor him? If you understand that, then you will understand how I feel.

It wasn't a reference to you, if it makes you feel any better.