• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your religion?

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
It's My Birthday!
Deism is defined as the belief that "god" is discovered through reason and nature and that "god" is indifferent towards the world and neither intervenes nor interacts with it. Deism rejects the notions of supernatural revelation and religious authority.
Just curious... What would most deists say God's purpose was in creating the universe? Do you know?

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Ismaila....,

What is your religion?

The word *religion* is defined as:
re·li·gion   [ri-lij-uhn] Show IPA
noun
1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.
4. the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.: to enter religion.
5. the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.

Personally have no belief system and only try and follows the laws of existence which is eternal which is to FLOW with LIFE at all times.

Love & rgds

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Shaiva-Smarta-Yoga-Vedanta Advaita-Ishvaravada.

...^_^ AKA, Shaivite (Siva-central) universalistic panentheism w/ Yoga and Vedanta.

I will use this as a model for my answer :D

Vaishnava- Bhakti and Jnana Yoga- Acintya Bhedabheda tattva

This means

Krishna/Vishnu is God. I follow the path of Realising God through love/devotion and intellectual pursuit/philosophical understanding. And I am a panentheist, believing in the individuals' 'inconceivable oneness and difference with God'.

St Giordano Bruno

Scientific Pantheist, and I just put that down in my last Census. I think that should be enough to make it official.

Last edited:
I suppose at this moment, my religion is that: I accept that 1) all beings came from One Source, and 2) that we all share the common destiny of Humanity.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
I'm more or less an Eastern Orthodox-to-be at this point, but I would and do consider going back to being Eastern Catholic.