• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What kind of religion do you aspect to be on this earth ?

chinu

chinu
Seeing the preasent situation of this earth, what kind of religion do you aspect to be on this earth ?

_/\_
Chinu

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I think a political movement would help it even more, but if you are speaking of religion, I would hope Buddhism, they are very kind people.

wesley

how about a religion that unites all religions, and thus all peaple, hence promotes peace. A religion that sees differences as not the same thing as division, as not my brother or sister. But that which celebrates diversity, which makes up the whole. Basicaly, a religion that helps everyone see that we are all equal, all children of one God, although we may have different understandings of the same God, our father. That no 1 is superior 2 any1 just cause they belong in a certain religion. A religion that put oneness as the law. Because every moral code that most religions have, eminates from oneness, or the Golden Rule. Love ur neighbour, dnt kill or be life supporting, be truthfull, be kind, etc, all these are demonstrations of oneness. Unless this religion is formed, or dis concept, woe be unto humanity, peace will neva reign.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
As far as I can tell, there are already only two religions on earth: me-ism and we-ism.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Seeing the preasent situation of this earth, what kind of religion do you aspect to be on this earth ?

_/\_
Chinu

How about The Church of the Hopeless Cause? Edgar Allan Poe I hear is a venerated saint there. ;O)

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member

A religion that has the ability to solve the problems of our age. A religion that can provide solution to unite the world, bring peace and unity between all people.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend chinu,

What kind of religion do you aspect to be on this earth ?
Religion is beyond *thoughts* or perception rather only when the mind is transcended does religion begins and so in the language of the mind NO-RELIGION is prevailing and that is what will remain constant.

Love & rgds

chinu

chinu
Friend chinu,

Religion is beyond *thoughts* or perception rather only when the mind is transcended does religion begins and so in the language of the mind NO-RELIGION is prevailing and that is what will remain constant.

Love & rgds
Than how one *thought* (Named: zenzero) came to this... mystry ???

_/\_
Chinu

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend chinu,

Again the mind is at work.
Notice that the Title is only a label is mentioned which can be anything, label it ****** if your mind is comfortable with that.
What is without name at best can be labelled for an understanding!

Love & rgds

chinu

chinu
Friend chinu,

Again the mind is at work.
Notice that the Title is only a label is mentioned which can be anything, label it ****** if your mind is comfortable with that.
What is without name at best can be labelled for an understanding!

Love & rgds
For whom's understandings ???
Or who is playing the role of "Understand-er" here ???

_/\_
Chinu

Protoman

_/\_
Chinu

It is very clear looking at the present world situation, that the earth is being ruled by a Satanic religion. Evidence of this can be seen in the resulting chaos around us. We will need to start afresh and live our lives as God intended. Not as we presume we should live. Jeremiah 10:23

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend chinu,

For whom's understandings ???
Or who is playing the role of "Understand-er" here ???
It is for those with active minds which are yet to transcend itself.
What IS is only EXISTENCE in various forms.
Love & rgds

chinu

chinu
Friend chinu,
It is for those with active minds which are yet to transcend itself.
What IS is only EXISTENCE in various forms.
Love & rgds
Zenzero, today you used very different word for mind,.. "Active-Mind", otherwise i have seen you using only two words "Mind" and "No-Mind".

Can i know in details that what is this "Active-Mind" ?
or how many types of "Mind" are more there ?

_/\_
Chinu

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Chinu,

Keep Reading!
when the time is ripe flowering happens on its own accord.

Love & rgds