• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What religion is scientifically proven?

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
If you are puzzeled and not sure if you are fallowing the true religion or not, islam wants you test it from every aspect, it will prove itself. It is good to accepet islam as it is, but if you want to argue against it, it has explaination for everything and it will prove that it is unarguably the only true religion.

I appreciate the invitation, but as a philosopher, I do so with every religion. :)

What works for me is an amalgam of each within my own personally-defined perspective.

why_islam

I am sure there are several other people that practice one religion believe their's is the only true religion. Personally I would rather wait and allow Allah or also known as God to decide this, I am not the judger of mankind, although I allow myself resonable assumtion. There have been things proven scientifically that can state certain events have occurred or certain people have in fact lived on the earth. Once again in my opinion, science on a daily basis proves the exisentence of a much higher intelligence than humanity. I have personally heard a scientist state that more and more scientist have a very hard time believing the universe exists without there being some kind of force helping to control it. Proof can come from unlikely sources, science is the unlikely force to religion.
i agree with you, there has to be an outside force controlin our univers, which is GOD. And brother, i am not the judge of manking either, and i am just a tiny powerless servant of GOD but Allah says in Quran that only the people whose hearts are open will be able to understand. and some people are just blind, deff and their hearts are not open and they will never understand. i am just hoping its not too late for you to understand, and may THE TRUE GOD PERSUADe US BOTH TO THE RIGHT PLACE.

horizon_mj1

If you are puzzeled and not sure if you are fallowing the true religion or not, islam wants you test it from every aspect, it will prove itself. It is good to accepet islam as it is, but if you want to argue against it, it has explaination for everything and it will prove that it is unarguably the only true religion.

I am not claiming anything sir, i gave scientific proves to the quran. what was written in quran 1400 years ago. proves to be true today, those words can't be anyone else's beside GOD.

Religion is your set of beliefs and the way you spend your life, which are influenced by your beliefs.

This statement made is more of a reason in my opinion not to just seek one particular gift that was granted, but to seek them all.

horizon_mj1

i agree with you, there has to be an outside force controlin our univers, which is GOD. And brother, i am not the judge of manking either, and i am just a tiny powerless servant of GOD but Allah says in Quran that only the people whose hearts are open will be able to understand. and some people are just blind, deff and their hearts are not open and they will never understand. i am just hoping its not too late for you to understand, and may THE TRUE GOD PERSUADe US BOTH TO THE RIGHT PLACE.

Thank you. Same to you.

why_islam

I appreciate the invitation, but as a philosopher, I do so with every religion. :)

What works for me is an amalgam of each within my own personally-defined perspective.

Thanks for appreciating bro, but just to tell you, islam is the Product of all the goodies from every religion. some goodies of islam are in different religion's too, like not to murder someon..u know what i m sayin...but those religion have some baddies...but islam on the other hand has all goodies...May The True GOD guide me and You to the true Path.

Runewolf1973

Materialism/Animism
In a way our mankind's earliest beliefs which were forms of animism are being scientifically proven. Our ancestors believed that everything that existed had some sort of energy or "spirit" to it. In a way they were right. It's just not supernatural. But perhaps to ancient man that energy was not supernatural either, it was a reality to them. Perhaps animism is not an actual "religion". I think our ancestors were far more intelligent than many people think.

Last edited:

Jeremiah

yes it can, there are hundreds of scientific facts in quran. oR KORAN. in ISLAM which are scientifically proven, for example the rotaion of the earth, the solar system, the birth, these facts were in quran abuot 1400 years ago. HOW do u explain it.
there is an example of it...

The Big Bang itself resulted from an extremely dense singularity. The creation of the universe is one of matter, space and time that are intimately linked together. Matter and space were joined as one and then were separated in the explosion. This is very accurately described in the Quran:
"Do not the unbelievers see that the skies (space) and the earth (matter) were joined together (as one unit of creation) and we ripped them apart?" The Quran, 21:30

So a wittings divine truth is measured by the number of facts it contains?

When then....ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BRITANNICA WHICH HOLDS MANY MORE FACTS THEN THE QURAN. BRITANNICA MUST BE THE TRUEST OF ALL HOLY TEXT.

kai

ragamuffin
yes it can, there are hundreds of scientific facts in quran. oR KORAN. in ISLAM which are scientifically proven, for example the rotaion of the earth, the solar system, the birth, these facts were in quran abuot 1400 years ago. HOW do u explain it.

The Big Bang itself resulted from an extremely dense singularity. The creation of the universe is one of matter, space and time that are intimately linked together. Matter and space were joined as one and then were separated in the explosion. This is very accurately described in the Quran:
"Do not the unbelievers see that the skies (space) and the earth (matter) were joined together (as one unit of creation) and we ripped them apart?" The Quran, 21:30

so who changed skies to "space" and earth to "matter" and who inserted (as one creation) was that you or someone else?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

Try looking at ancient Greek civilisation,Hippocrates,Aristotle,Archemides,Democratus etc etc this was a long long time before the Quran and does'nt get lost in translation

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Try looking at ancient Greek civilisation,Hippocrates,Aristotle,Archemides,Democratus etc etc this was a long long time before the Quran and does'nt get lost in translation

Here is a challenge for you,all known scientific knowledge up to the time of Muhammed versus all the scientific facts in the Quran

frg001

Complex bunch of atoms
why_islam, if islam is the one true faith (sic)
then why is every single islamic state a hotbed of bigotry, mysogyny, and intolerance?

Your book means utterly nothing to me, has as many nonsense 'facts' as it has scientific 'facts' which has been shown in many threads here before.

Your words are typical of anyone who has had the 'truth' rammed so often down the throat that it becomes 'the truth'.

I grew up believing in Santa and the tooth fairy...difference is my parents let me in on the 'lie' before I became obsessed with it.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
A society is in grave danger if its trying to justify its dogma by mixing it with science. our religious texts are not academic, they have no ability to teach us astrophysics, biology, chemistry or even complete history.
sacred texts are involved with morality and culture not with teaching us about black holes and the big bang.
this trend on the forums to try to prove religious beliefs with science is downgrading the forum level, and is also bordering with proselytizing in most cases.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Thanks for appreciating bro, but just to tell you, islam is the Product of all the goodies from every religion. some goodies of islam are in different religion's too, like not to murder someon..u know what i m sayin...but those religion have some baddies...but islam on the other hand has all goodies...May The True GOD guide me and You to the true Path.

Please explain these "goodies" in regards to women.

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
i guess what i am trying to say is, would you be rather believing in something that is scientifically proven or would you rather be believing in myths and majic. :confused:..:rolleyes:
When you speak of myths and magic, do you mean stories like when the Prophet (PBUH) is said to have healed a blind person, or ridden to Heaven on a winged horse that may have had a human head, or to have received greetings from a rock?