• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Titanic

The movie Kids. I watched it years ago and its still as horrible as ever. I am currently watching it.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
मैत्रावरुणिः;3454485 said:
I fast forwarded many parts just to see the ones with Hanks. Hanks, FTW!
Hanks is throughout the entire movie.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Hanks is throughout the entire movie.

Yes. I fast forwarded the non-Hank parts. Whenever I would see him, I would press play.

Halle Berry kinda ruined it though. Way too overrated. In all honesty, it was an okay film.

Have you had the pleasure of viewing Pain & Gain? Now, that was pretty awesome.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
मैत्रावरुणिः;3454746 said:
Yes. I fast forwarded the non-Hank parts. Whenever I would see him, I would press play.

Halle Berry kinda ruined it though. Way too overrated. In all honesty, it was an okay film.

Have you had the pleasure of viewing Pain & Gain? Now, that was pretty awesome.
You watched a three hour movie, fast forwarding a few minutes at a time until you ran into a scene with Hanks over and over?

Man, that's dedication.

Titanic

You watched a three hour movie, fast forwarding a few minutes at a time until you ran into a scene with Hanks over and over?

Man, that's dedication.

I have watched 5 movies at once a few times, that is a pretty big dedication in its own right.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |

Man, that's dedication.

Yesssss. But, I didn't "watch" a three hour movie, because I skimmed through most of it.

Not a big fan of Sturgess, even though two of his stories were interesting. But, they were way too depressing. The movie reeked of a strong satirical agenda. I thought the creators were way too lucky to get Hanks to act in it. But, he would have still had a wonderful filmography if he skipped this one.

Similar thing happened with The Lone Ranger. Depp overacted in that one. He didn't come off as natural as he did in Pirates.

The Conjuring sucked too. Way too overhyped.

Pacific Rim was a visual orgy, but it lacked having a strong plot development. And, it was cut short too quickly. Unnecessary characters also made it worse.

Despicable Me 2 was mindblowing-ly awesome!!! The Croods and Epic as well. Especially The Croods.

Man of Steel was okay. Louis Lane was like a leech in that movie. Any Superman movie that doesn't mention Lana is never going to be good, IMO.

Anyways, a good movie to watch would be Pain & Gain (natural acting maxed) and Temptation (great twist and a wonderful story along with good acting and great character devlopment).

Sorry for the babbling.

Titanic

A quick tidbit, Johnny Depp claims he will retire soon. After the Lone Ranger flop a lot of critics are saying people are tired of Johnny Depps weird characters. It must have gotten to him...

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
A quick tidbit, Johnny Depp claims he will retire soon. After the Lone Ranger flop a lot of critics are saying people are tired of Johnny Depps weird characters. It must have gotten to him...

I don't know if he should retire, but he definitely needs to try something else.

There are so many other actors and actresses that are incredibly underrated and deserve the light of day.

Most importantly, Chris Evans has got to go.

Titanic

मैत्रावरुणिः;3454800 said:
I don't know if he should retire, but he definitely needs to try something else.

There are so many other actors and actresses that are incredibly underrated and deserve the light of day.

Most importantly, Chris Evans has got to go.

I agree that there is a lot of actors and actresses that deserve the light of day, hell I am one of them. Chris Evans does need to go as well as a lot of other actors I can think of. George Clooney would be somewhere at the top of the list. I bet Johnny Depp will hang around for a few more years than retire. He is a good actor its just he has played in a lot of terrible movies with terrible scripts. A actor can only do some much with the material that is present.

yoda89

On Xtended Vacation
I agree that there is a lot of actors and actresses that deserve the light of day, hell I am one of them. Chris Evans does need to go as well as a lot of other actors I can think of. George Clooney would be somewhere at the top of the list. I bet Johnny Depp will hang around for a few more years than retire. He is a good actor its just he has played in a lot of terrible movies with terrible scripts. A actor can only do some much with the material that is present.

Nicholas Cage best Actor of all time.

I'm joking. You really should start a 1.favorite actor,2. movie, 3.tv show thread. You seem to like acting so much.

Titanic

Nicholas Cage best Actor of all time.

I'm joking. You really should start a 1.favorite actor,2. movie, 3.tv show thread. You seem to like acting so much.

On a serious note about Nicholas Cage, did you know he was the one that got Johnny Depp into acting? I have made similar threads before about acting and such. I made a Greatest film of all time thread, A worst film if all time thread, Greatest actor of all time thread. I might make another thread similar to them sometime.