• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was the Big Bang

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Christine, you will get nowhere talking to this person. There are no arguments, it's just a game to get attention. This is why he has been banned so many times, under a wide variety of sockpuppet names, involving both sexes, on several science forums. :rolleyes:

Cheers, i got that and am having fun myself, the thing is, he has no idea who he is playing with

ChristineM

Premium Member
I have give plenty of evidence, quite apparently you cannot get past your subjective interpretation of God.

According to most beliefs God is immortal/eternal , so is space.

So providing the maths A = B

Demonstrated , what more do you need ?

God is all around you , everywhere, so is space

A = B

etc,etc.

It is obvious.

Without God to exist in , something cannot exist. TRUE

You gave evidence? Wow i must have blinked and missed it, could you repeat it along with valid citations because as far as i understand reality, opinion is not evidence.

And beliefs are not evidence either.

Wrong, A doesn't equal B for any value of B unequal to A

And more opinion. So in honest truth what you have is opinion.

james blunt

You gave evidence? Wow i must have blinked and missed it, could you repeat it along with valid citations because as far as i understand reality, opinion is not evidence.

And beliefs are not evidence either.

Wrong, A doesn't equal B for any value of B unequal to A

And more opinion. So in honest truth what you have is opinion.
Objective axioms are not opinions and anyone who says they are , are incorrect.

james blunt

Fancy another try ? I see through God and God see's through me. To give such a bold statement as you did, would logically suggest you are claiming to be a person with great power.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Objective axioms are not opinions and anyone who says they are , are incorrect.

First of, your opinions are opinions, and in no way axioms

As for objective you would not know objective if you looked it up in a dictionary

james blunt

First of, your opinions are opinions, and in no way axioms

As for objective you would not know objective if you looked it up in a dictionary

Hmmm, what sort of subjective poor argument is that ?

Space cannot be created or destroyed - axiom

Please provide your counter argument madam speaker?

james blunt

That's 2 failures out of 2, must be habit forming, one more free try, go for it.
Well, you can't be God because God talks to me and God says you are not God . So you are a mere mortal like me with no power. Obviously I have nothing to worry about. But in all due respect am I speaking to you badly in any way?

I consider we are being civil towards each other. Pleased to meet you whoever you are .

ChristineM

Premium Member
Fancy another try ? I see through God and God see's through me. To give such a bold statement as you did, would logically suggest you are claiming to be a person with great power.

That's an extremely egotistical god claim, perhaps the most narcissistic claim I've seen.

Bold? To say you have no clue who i am? How is that bold?, its simple truth, surprised you didn't recognise it as such.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Hmmm, what sort of subjective poor argument is that ?

Space cannot be created or destroyed - axiom

Please provide your counter argument madam speaker?

You have a very boring way of moving goalposts whenever you are stuck for argument.

I have never claimed otherwise, this new position for your goalposts are in makes no sense to our discussion.

james blunt

That's an extremely egotistical god claim, perhaps the most narcissistic claim I've seen.

Bold? To say you have no clue who i am? How is that bold?, its simple truth, surprised you didn't recognise it as such.
In a forum with no faces it is logical to assume the person you are speaking to could be anyone. For all I know you could be the Queen of the others and by wifi technology talking on here.
However my dear, you are still wrong about God not being space. With all due respect and I am not being a bigot, it is objective reality that is not an experience of the mind.

james blunt

You have a very boring way of moving goalposts whenever you are stuck for argument.

I have never claimed otherwise, this new position for your goalposts are in makes no sense to our discussion.
Yes it does madam , like a political assassin, the move of goal posts was by yourself madam. The reflection for avoiding the direct answer to the question.

You have never claimed otherwise is then in agreement that space has no mortality.

1-0 to God.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Well, you can't be God because God talks to me and God says you are not God . So you are a mere mortal like me with no power. Obviously I have nothing to worry about. But in all due respect am I speaking to you badly in any way?

I consider we are being civil towards each other. Pleased to meet you whoever you are .

I would not be so egotistical to suggest i was a god, talking to god or god talks to me even if it could be proven such ideas exist. Seems you can't say the same.

You are writing not speaking.

You make claims you know you cannot validate then twist and squirm rather than be honest when you are challenged on these claims.

Yes we are being civil, essential forum etiquette.

james blunt

You make claims you know you cannot validate then twist and squirm rather than be honest when you are challenged on these claims.
I am trying to validate my claims madam, but you are not playing the ''game'', your answer of truth is validation madam.

Is both space and god ''Immortal''?

A simple question madam.

ChristineM

Premium Member
In a forum with no faces it is logical to assume the person you are speaking to could be anyone. For all I know you could be the Queen of the others and by wifi technology talking on here.
However my dear, you are still wrong about God not being space. With all due respect and I am not being a bigot, it is objective reality that is not an experience of the mind.

All you need to do is provide evidence of a gods existence. In about a known 10000+ years of deity worship by literally billions of people, no such evidence has ever been provided.