• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the best insult you've heard ?

ye but denieing there existance doesn't do anything i mean els religion is screwed

always fun to start with a denial of there existance then when they remind you act if you acociate there exisance with something terible then counter there comback with a dis so painfull that there silenced

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's. She changes it more often.

not really a direct insult but made me laugh when i heared it :)

Also, when buying a brain for a brain transplant, women's brains are really cheap...much cheaper than a man's? Why? Because women's brains have actually been used so they have to mark the price down. :p

Ha ha, to be fair to the guys, I know that's not true...his post just reminded me of that. :D

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I have always liked this one:

Q: Do you mind if I smoke?
A: Frankly, I don't care if you burst into flames.

Then there is the famous quip by Winston Churchill

Churchill: You, madame, are ugly.
Lady: You sir, are drunk.
Churchill: That is true, but in the morning I won't be.

From Monty Python:

Your mother was a hampster and you father smelled of Eldeberries.

A

angellous_evangellous

My insults are witty and specially crafted so that they look like compliments, because the people that I delight in the fact that those whom I insult are too stupid to know that they are being ridiculed, or too proud to admit it.

A

angellous_evangellous

My insults are witty and specially crafted so that they look like compliments, because the people that I delight in the fact that those whom I insult are too stupid to know that they are being ridiculed, or too proud to admit it.

You go, girl!

Yoda

Jedi Master
Oh this is my kind of thread:
1). Hes so ugly if you put him in a burlap bag and threw him in the middle of a four lane highway he stop traffic in both directions.

2). hes so ugly he would make a freight train take a dirt road...

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I'd have been your daddy if the dog hadn't beaten me over the fence.

Is that your head or did your neck throw up?

The best part of you is still laying on the hospital floor.

Yoda

Jedi Master
I'd have been your daddy if the dog hadn't beaten me over the fence.

Is that your head or did your neck throw up?

The best part of you is still laying on the hospital floor.

Good ones I like those heres another

If I had a dog with a head like that I would shave its butt and make it walk backwards...

Littledragon

Questing Dragon
hehe great thread!!....

You look like you fell off the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down only to find a trampoline at the bottom:eek:

Sweet water and light laughter
Littledragon

A

angellous_evangellous

Oh well, no one said they had to be new.........

Hurling an old insult at someone is neither funny nor effective.

That's what bounces off them and sticks to you.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
oh you all are so rubbish at insults...attack them personaly and they can come back with a retort.
i usually just say, in a disbelieving tone
"do i know you"
they feel so unmemerable and insignificant, they usually go crawl under the rock that all other people should be under

arh....dont ya love my happiness

I'm sorry, do I know you?

Ciscokid

It looks like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mommas @ss and ended up as a brown stain on the sheet! - Full metal jacket

oh you all are so rubbish at insults...attack them personaly and they can come back with a retort.
i usually just say, in a disbelieving tone
"do i know you"
they feel so unmemerable and insignificant, they usually go crawl under the rock that all other people should be under

arh....dont ya love my happiness

then your not very witty are you.