• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's Twisting Your Panties Today?

Skwim

Veteran Member
Can't find the Netflix DVD that came the other day!
image008-700913.jpg

Laika

Premium Member
the deeply unpleasant sense that my head is trapped in a vice as I think through new ideas and battle depression.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Use this thread to post your up to date beefs, annoyances, irritations, and pantie-twists.

My "Fruit of the Looms" are in a twist because two of my best friends on RF, two very intelligent and respected members have not yet received premium member status. :p :D

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Stupid interface that run in stupid testing but doesn't run in stupid production and gives me a stupid error.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Clay which fell off heavy equipment, & sticks tenaciously to me pavement just burns me bacon (similar to pantie twisting)!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Members of management whose egos are inversely proportionate to their intelligence.
THIS^ I relate to........not so much wearing panties....

I work in a tool room where the production bosses have too much sway over what I do.

kinda like giving a ******* control over your surgery.....

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
My drama class is being forced to do a production for a local remembrance day ceremony and I hate it because its a pro militarization, pro-imperialist circlejerk that exists solely for the purpose of getting more people enlisted and not actually remembering the vets. :rage:

Also I'm too chicken to ask a girl out :confused:
first world problems over here.

Hey, at least you have control over one of those things.
Ask her out.
Better by far to regret what you did than what you didn't do.

Unless it involves monkeys, I guess.

Last night I came home and found my ZQUIET snore reducer in my mailbox, I was excited to a small degree because I felt that a for few bucks I might be able to save my wife from my snoring. When I opened the box I was extremely angry, " $80 for this?" I asked aloud but I tried it anyway- *seemed to work pretty well.
(* this is in no way advertising or endorsing anything)

Draka

Wonder Woman
Casey's was out of French Vanilla creamer this morning. :( Stuck with half and half. Ruin my morning coffee. Ugh.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The good news:
We defeated my idiot brother's court motion to disinherit 2 of my sisters.

The panty twisting part:
It cost several thousand bucks to deal with this frivolous suit.

The lesson:
Never let an angry stupid failure to launch be the executor of a trust.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well I uncovered level of incompetence and associated disregard for policy that falls in the epic category with associated epic fail of course..... those who perpetrated it...well....they get a pass..... why...because now I have to fix it....we're all one team don't you know... of course my pointing out the obvious only gets me a stern talking too....... and it is now going to give me months of work to fix their incompetence... and they wanted it fixed fast.......add to that part of this....I Pointed out months ago as needing to be fixed....and of course those responsible did not listen..... the other part of this my boss said needed to be fixed a couple years ago..... and they did nothing........ I saw a job opening on the Cayman Islands the other day that is looking better and better....

Wu Wei

And another thing...just bought my lunch...got soup...one question...who the heck makes butternut squash soup SPICY!!!! HMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! apparently the people that made THIS soup do.....SHEESH!!!!

Wu Wei

blind rabbit and blind snake meet in the wood, neither has any idea what the other is so they decide to feel each other to figure it out

Snake feels the rabbit: hmm soft, fluffy, long ears....... you're a rabbit
Rabbit feels the snake: Cold, scaly, forked tongue..... You're a lawyer