• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's your sign? ;)

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
What's your astrological sign? Doesn't only have to be the Western Zodiac, just whatever you know. Even if you don't take it seriously, it's still fun so don't be all insulting or dismissive. This is meant to be a relatively light-hearted thread.

As for me, I'm a Virgo. My rising sign is Scorpio. In the Chinese Zodiac, I was born in the Year of the Snake (Earth Snake, to be exact).

I did this Mayan astrology thing and it gave me this: http://www.mymayansign.com/mayaburcum?birthday=19&birthmonth=9&birthyear=1989&sun=yes

I personally think my signs are a rather accurate description of who I am as a person. ;) (If you understand what they mean, you'll understand the wink.)

How 'bout you?

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Depending on if one follows Sidereal or Tropical, I'm either Capricorn or Aquarius (although I'm inclined towards Aquarius, myself).

My Chinese sign is either the Horse or the Ram.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
I'm a ****ing goat. In all of them. Western, Chinese, ect.

Edit; after doing the Mayan-thingy, I'm a deer there. Which might as well be a goddamn goat. Four-legged animal with horns and a general "**** off" personality.

..Which kinda makes sense for me, thinking about it.

Deidre

me:

tumblr_mtpo7aoMwy1r3vcx5o1_500.png

there's mega truth in this ^^ :oops:

d29177a8d02317aa37454389d875ce8a.jpg

and this too :D

Chakra

Premium Member
Aquarius I think. I've actually never looked what being an Aquarius means, so I think I will do that right now and see what I get.

Sundance

pursuing the Divine Beloved
Premium Member
My Sun Sign is Scorpio, my Moon Sign is Libra, and I was born in the Chinese Year of the Rat (Fire Rat).

Really? OK...

Sundance

pursuing the Divine Beloved
Premium Member
I'm a ****ing goat. In all of them. Western, Chinese, ect.

Edit; after doing the Mayan-thingy, I'm a deer there. Which might as well be a goddamn goat. Four-legged animal with horns and a general "**** off" personality.

..Which kinda makes sense for me, thinking about it.

Well, Nietzsche, at least in the Chinese zodiac you're not a rat.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
According to Western astrology, I'm supposed to be socially outgoing and a bunch of other things that don't apply to me. I read a book about Chinese astrology (supposedly updated for all the "updating crazes" from a few years ago) that said I'm supposed to be a ragging misogynist.
I don't have a sign because I walk among the stars, not beneath them.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I looked it up. I was born on July 7th, my modern day sign is Cancer - the crab, however, according to the ancient Egyptian "Zodiac" my sign would be the Scarab beetle; symbol of Kheper = Self-Creation and Rebirth.

Last edited:

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Which astrological sign? Sun Sign? Moon Sign? Mercury Sign? Venus Sign? Mars Sign?

At any rate, one needs to look at a whole chart to have a complete picture. :D

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Which astrological sign? Sun Sign? Moon Sign? Mercury Sign? Venus Sign? Mars Sign?

At any rate, one needs to look at a whole chart to have a complete picture. :D
If you know it, post it all. Lol.

I know you have to have the full chart. I had one on my computer but the hard drive died. I'll have to do it again.

Wirey

Fartist
Scorpio. In the Chinese one I'm a horse, which is eerily accurate. I'm as strong as a horse, as healthy as a horse, and a really important thing like a horse.

Ladies, how you doin'?