• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's your sign? ;)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Four of my thingies do seem to describe me. One of those describes me only in a so-so accurately way, leaning more towards not describing me. Five of them do not describe me at all. I didn't count the "entire generation" ones.
So I have something that is supposed to describe me, but is only about 40% accurate, and it includes things that directly contradict each other, such as one point saying I am "basically quite conservative" and that I appreciate, respect, and am thankful for laws and institutes that govern, and that I am slow to embrace new ideas, while the next one says that "me and most of my peers" think tradition, customs, and ideas from the past are irrelevant and that I embrace new ideas.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I personally think my signs are a rather accurate description of who I am as a person. ;) (If you understand what they mean, you'll understand the wink.)

How 'bout you?
The signs descriptions are the signs, not you. :)

That you find correspondence in any of them is a good thing. It links you to the heavens.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
GreenDollarSign.gif

Erebus

I'll let people guess and see if they're right.

Oh, I can guess this. Your sign is the one that has some characteristics that match your personality and others that prove there's always an exception to the rule.

I'm an Aquarius born in the year of the horse myself.

Erebus

While I think about it, fun little fact. I was born during a blizzard 13 days before a blood moon. Now I'm not saying that makes me the Antichrist... it was my mother being a jackal that makes me the Antichrist ;)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Kinda interesting that my day sign is a storm, and I was born during a good booming Plains storm.

Personally, I just don't have that bone in my body, I think (for better or worse).
I rationalise things...or over-rationalise, depending on your view. It works for me a lot, in a practical sense, but I suck at prose.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Starting from what I know now, I know I am a Leo (born August 4th) and I was born in the year of the Snake (1989.) Now I'm going to go google how to find out my other signs, because I have no idea what they are....

Be right back......

Google says my moon-sign is Virgo. And... I don't really know what else I'm looking for. I don't take these things seriously. I do know everything everyone always says about the Leo is exactly what I am not though...

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Seems like you, to me :shrug:

Think you were looking for more compliments :D

lol...I'm not above grovelling for compliments. Not this time though.

I'll stick to the very first sentence for illustrative purposes of what I mean;

Peaceful, generous, cooperative, artistic and inspiring. In addition, nomadic, outspoken and individualistic. Needs companionship.

Out of those I could claim...err...well, I'm kinda got a little bit of some of those qualities, and pretty much zero of some others. And I've never ever 'needed companionship'. That's what the voices in my head are for.