• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where are Harris's positions?

Clizby Wampuscat

One of Trump's few skills is plausible denial, and intentional gullibility is the sycophant's trademark.

Others might note:

This is an authoritarian tactic, guilt by association. Trump has never endorsed it or was involved in it at all. He said he thinks some things in it ar abysmal but because he is Trump you can accuse him of anything and have no consequences.

Clizby Wampuscat

I forget that MAGAs don't use reputable media, so no wonder you have no idea.
I asked a reasonable question and I get insults. That is all you guys do. Why are not her positions on her website where they are easily found?
Harris is going to work to help women in all 50 states access to reproductive healthcare.
They already have that. Trump will not change it as he has said.
This means women in red states won't have their republican government threaten their lives if their pregnancies go into some trouble. She's committed to helping families afford homes by offering them a way to avoid needing a massive down payment. She's also committed to a program to build affordable housing, some 3 million units, with tax breaks and other incentives. She's not going to continue the Trump r=tax cuts and instead offer a deal that will lower taxes for the middle class, and restore taxes on the wealthy (you will benefit more than with Trump's plan that mostly helps the wealthy). She will make it a priority to advance gren energy.
I guess if you say so. She has also said she wants to get rid of private healthcare, get rid of gas cars by 2045, she has supported defunding the police and ICE, she wants government price controls for food, wants to decriminalize illegal border crossings, said the border wall is immoral etc. Or are these still her positions? Who knows?
With Walz as vp I will bet they will add investment to schools all across the USA. And with biden's work on reducing the costs of medication Harris will surely continue that work.
You bet? So you don't know either. Ok.

Clizby Wampuscat

Ok, let's do this one step at a time. What are the policies in project 2025 concerning Schedule F employees? And what are Trumps policies regarding Schedule F employees?

Just answer that, and we will move on.

(Executive Order 13957)
(Executive Order 14003)​
So because Project 2025 took an idea from the first Trump admin, then Trump endorses it all? That is not logical reasoning.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
So because Project 2025 took an idea from the first Trump admin, then Trump endorses it all? That is not logical reasoning.
The point is that it is a horrible fascist, dangerous idea. Did you miss that part? Did you miss the part that one of the first things Biden did when he came into office was to undo Trumps fascist executive order? And do you understand how dangerous it will be for democracy if Trump gets back into office and does it again, but this time he won't wait till his term is almost over, he will do it first thing.

Do you understand any of this?

wellwisher

One of Trump's few skills is plausible denial, and intentional gullibility is the sycophant's trademark.

Others might note:

I hear this latest Project 2025 bogeyman being built up. How about we discuss it to see if we all need to be afraid, or whether only the crooks need to be an afraid.

Does it make Government bigger and more likely to censor than under Biden and Harris? Does it add to the national debt or try to reverse this debt trend? Does it spy on political opponents and use law fare against anyone who does not agree, or even dares to leave the party? Does it suggest negating the Democratic voting process in favor of puppeteers anointing their next puppet, who they groom to be their puppet spokesperson? What should I be afraid of?

How can you trust the opinion of those, carrying the water for a sham campaign, especially if they offer no details, like the sham campaign. How about being honest or analytical and instead of just fear mongering and deceptive?

Project 2025 came from a Conservative think tank, as a way to restructure government to make it less of a weapon against the people. I was watching some of the Committee hearing connected to the assassination attempt on President Trump, the day before yesterday. One thing that was brought up was how the body of the assassin was immediately cremated and not left to be autopsied, which is the normal procedure. It appears evidence was being covered up. They also sanitized the crime scene on the roof a little too soon. One of the counter snipers saw this all unfold and it raised a yellow flag; broke procedure again, so he felt the need to tell the committee. Now Trump is blaming the Biden and Harris Administration since all the protected fear mongering and hate Trump propaganda, led to this crime of opportunity and then the coverup. Project 2025 will not help those crooks get away with this crime.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I agree, I have said many times to you that she can do what she wants.
She is a former officer of the court, and has committed herself to law and order. Her political career illustrates that she is ethical and can be truested with power. That is the opposite with Trump who is a convicted felon and facing more criminal trials, and has abused the office he was trusted to fulfill. She will follow the law, Trump will break the law.
But she has an obligation to the american people to let us know what she stands for and is going to do if elected to the presidency.
But she has already, you're just not paying attention. We liberals have taken time to learn about the project 2025 and Agenda 47 plans, and they are horrific and destructive for America. You've not defended any of it.
How is this at all controversial? She has apparently changed her mind on fracking, EV's and the border wall. I think it is reasonable to know why she has changed her mind or if she really ahs? Don't you?
Good, we need leaders that adjust their judgments to progress and new data. It's obvious that Biden became more progressive in later years than when he was younger, and that was a good change.

Show me where Trump endorses project 2025. His agenda is on his website. Has nothing to do with project 2025. You are perpetuating falsehoods.
Trump is a disturbed and corrupt liar. He can't be trusted. What we know is that the 900 page project 2025 is something many former Trump officials created, and there is no reason to believe he wouldn't allow his government to implement it. It's too much of a risk to trust the criminal candidate. I never see you write a defense for why any ratonal mind would trust your criminal candidate.
The thing is the left if so far gone that they don't understand that we conservatives are fighting for your freedom and liberty as well. We are fighting for your right to choose your own healthcare,
How? By banning abortion related healthcare to women? What are you conservatives doing to make options BETTER?
to choose your own vehicles,
We have that already. What are you conservatives doing to broaden options? Is your efforts against EVs your idea of "choose your own vehicle"?
to be able to buy the food you want without shortages,
We have that already, so what are you promising? If there is another bird flu outbreak that means killing many egg laying chickens, what are you conservatives going to do to stop it nect time? Let's see your plan.
your right to to free speech,
We have that already. What do you want changed, the government forcing private companies to allow hate speech and more disinformation? If not, then what?
your right to not take a vaccine if you don't want to, etc. etc.
You have that right already. If you work at a company that requires vaccinations, or have kids whose school require them, then your choice to not get vaccinated will have consequences. You may complain, but you still have your right to choose. Communities and businesses have rights too, and they want the right to not expose others to the unvaccinated. See, freedom goes both ways, not just your way.
In short we are fighting for your right to liberty.
You have yet to provide evidence of this.
You are voting for authoritarian control by electing a candidate that was not democratically nominated but installed by your party that is objectively unqualified to be president.
1. she's not authoritarian, your criminal candidate is with his intention to get revenge. 2. she was already on the ticket, and already elected as vp, and democrats had the right to change candidates. You haven't shown any evidence that how democrats selected their candidate and nominated her wasn't democratic. 3. if you guys were so adamant about democratic processes you would agree to eliminate the electoral college which is the only way Trump has a chance to win in November. You're not, so hypocrisy. 4. Harris has already been in politics for many years and shown competency and smarts, so you offer no evidence that she is unqualified.

Contrast her to your criminal candidate who was impeached twice, indicted four times, convicted once (so far), is showing severe signs of mental decline (that you gave Biden trouble for), he has been low energy since Harris became the nominee, which shows Trump's emotional weakness, he continues to lie and lie and lie, and you ignore it, and so on. Your criminal candidate is not only authoritarian and unqualified (seriously, McConnell should have led his senate to convict Trump the second time he was impeached and spared the USA and the world from this buffoon), but he is unfit.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The point is that it is a horrible fascist, dangerous idea. Did you miss that part? Did you miss the part that one of the first things Biden did when he came into office was to undo Trumps fascist executive order? And do you understand how dangerous it will be for democracy if Trump gets back into office and does it again, but this time he won't wait till his term is almost over, he will do it first thing.

All he has is denial. That must be some very tasty Kool-Aid that they serve the MAGA. I have not seen one that can make a consistent and logical argument. Heck, I am pretty sure that they even believe Trump when he claims that a tariff is tax that the country that that goods come from has to pay.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
The thing is the left if so far gone that they don't understand that we conservatives are fighting for your freedom and liberty as well.

The thing is that the committed MAGA base demonstrates an intentional and depraved indifference to Trump's lies, misogyny, and ugly xenophobia that should disgust anyone with a moral compass.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I asked a reasonable question and I get insults.
No, you insult our intelligence by asking questions that are readily availble to anyone who takes a few minutes to look for.
That is all you guys do.
False, we have offred many links to her statments, and stated what we have heard her say. That you ignore the facts is your problem. Look it up. We have investigated the MAGA plans, and they are unacceptable for a modern and progressing nation.
Why are not her positions on her website where they are easily found?
She's been a candidate for how long? A month? Who needs a website when she is out talking every day in front of reporters?
They already have that. Trump will not change it as he has said.
No, women don't have reproductive healthcare freedom in many red states, and that is because Trump gave the far right what they wanted: a SCOTUS that would rule against Ros v Wade. MAGAs are responsble for this, and the majority in the USA don't like it. Even Kansas voted to make abortion access a constitutional right. We will see what Missouri does. If the citizens vote to allow abortion access, we could see a lot of trouble caused by conservatves.
I guess if you say so. She has also said she wants to get rid of private healthcare,
Meaning she wants healthcare to be a right for all citizens. Buut there will still be premium healthcare access for the wealthy.
get rid of gas cars by 2045,
Meaning no more new gas cars, but existing gas cars will still be used. You seem to have a problem of the horse and buggy being replased by the gas powered automobile. Tough, conservatives need to acknowledge that the world progresses. Feel free to give up your internet and live in caves.
she has supported defunding the police and ICE,
Which means taking some money and creating policing forces that are not armed and too eager to use violence to resolve conflicts. These plans include mental health officers.
she wants government price controls for food,
False. She wants to monitor companies who are inflating the price of certain foods to make excessive profits. This isn't a new thing for governments to do. It's related to antitrust laws. But what do conservatives want to do? Let the markets dictate prices. Well that is why much of the inflation the world faced happened, the markets inflating vrices. And then you conservatives complain about inflation. You can't have it both ways.
wants to decriminalize illegal border crossings, said the border wall is immoral etc. Or are these still her positions? Who knows?
You certainly don't. I've not heard her say anything like this. And don't forget (which I'm sure you have) that congress had a border refom bill that would have passed, but Trump sabotaged it. So you have zero right to complain about anything happening at the border.

Clizby Wampuscat

The point is that it is a horrible fascist, dangerous idea. Did you miss that part?
That is not what your post was about. Your post was about comparing Trump's EO to project 2025 and tying them together.
Did you miss the part that one of the first things Biden did when he came into office was to undo Trumps fascist executive order? And do you understand how dangerous it will be for democracy if Trump gets back into office and does it again, but this time he won't wait till his term is almost over, he will do it first thing.

I do and I disagree. Just because Trump does something doesn't make it fascist. Why is holding people accountable for their jobs fascist? Is it fascist when companies treat employees as at will employees? It allows the president, not just Trump, to get rid of employees making policy against what the president wants since he is the chief executive of the government. It is pretty common sense to me.

Clizby Wampuscat

The thing is that the committed MAGA base demonstrates an intentional and depraved indifference to Trump's lies, misogyny, and ugly xenophobia that should disgust anyone with a moral compass.
No, but believe what you want. The dems and the media lie most of the time but you don't care so what about your moral compass?

Trump's policies are agenda 47 on his campaign website. **mod edit** Show where Trump endorsed project 2025.

Huh, second link just says what she did in the past not what she wants to do if elected. The first link just says what she said in one speech with no elaboration. Why are not her positions on her campaign website?
This helps to explain if Trump endorses Project 2025.

Clizby Wampuscat

But she has already, you're just not paying attention. We liberals have taken time to learn about the project 2025 and Agenda 47 plans, and they are horrific and destructive for America. You've not defended any of it.
So what is in agenda 47 that you disagree with?
Good, we need leaders that adjust their judgments to progress and new data. It's obvious that Biden became more progressive in later years than when he was younger, and that was a good change.
Yeah, he stopped making racist comments stopped supporting racists laws.
Trump is a disturbed and corrupt liar. He can't be trusted. What we know is that the 900 page project 2025 is something many former Trump officials created, and there is no reason to believe he wouldn't allow his government to implement it. It's too much of a risk to trust the criminal candidate. I never see you write a defense for why any ratonal mind would trust your criminal candidate.
Your fixation on a document Trump had no responsibility for and denounces is weird. I don't defend project 2025, I tried to go through it chapter by chapter but you lefities just could not objectively look at it. Go back to that thread and see the lunacy the lefties posted about it.
How? By banning abortion related healthcare to women? What are you conservatives doing to make options BETTER?
Trump did not ban abortion. Try again.
We have that already. What are you conservatives doing to broaden options? Is your efforts against EVs your idea of "choose your own vehicle"?
Make the case for people to buy an EV and we will buy one. I have a right to buy the car I want, you seem to agree that a government should be able to trample my liberty and force me to buy a vehicle I don't want. That is fascism/marxism etc. That is what you stand for, anti liberty.
We have that already, so what are you promising? If there is another bird flu outbreak that means killing many egg laying chickens, what are you conservatives going to do to stop it nect time? Let's see your plan.

We have that already. What do you want changed, the government forcing private companies to allow hate speech and more disinformation? If not, then what?
Yes, hate speech and misinformation is free speech. It always has been until the last 20 years or so where the authoritarian left wants to control all speech. Having the government control what we can and cannot say to this extent is fascism/marxist. OMG you are scary and must be defeated at the ballot box.
You have that right already. If you work at a company that requires vaccinations, or have kids whose school require them, then your choice to not get vaccinated will have consequences. You may complain, but you still have your right to choose. Communities and businesses have rights too, and they want the right to not expose others to the unvaccinated. See, freedom goes both ways, not just your way.
Here is the problem people that lost their jobs were hired without that requirement. The government comes along and says now you must take vaccine or be fired changing your ideas wrong and unethical. They changed the hiring agreement after the fact. My son no longer is in public school because of the vaccinations and covid nonsense. We chose that for him, so no problems with that.
You have yet to provide evidence of this.

1. she's not authoritarian, your criminal candidate is with his intention to get revenge.
If you say so I guess.
2. she was already on the ticket, and already elected as vp, and democrats had the right to change candidates. You haven't shown any evidence that how democrats selected their candidate and nominated her wasn't democratic.
No one voted for her to be the nominee. She was picked by the dem elites. How is that democratic?
3. if you guys were so adamant about democratic processes you would agree to eliminate the electoral college which is the only way Trump has a chance to win in November. You're not, so hypocrisy.
No, electoral college is what is on our constitution. We are a democratic republic not a democracy. Why are there no dems trying to get the constitution changed to a popular vote?
4. Harris has already been in politics for many years and shown competency and smarts, so you offer no evidence that she is unqualified.

Contrast her to your criminal candidate who was impeached twice, indicted four times, convicted once (so far), is showing severe signs of mental decline (that you gave Biden trouble for), he has been low energy since Harris became the nominee, which shows Trump's emotional weakness, he continues to lie and lie and lie, and you ignore it, and so on. Your criminal candidate is not only authoritarian and unqualified (seriously, McConnell should have led his senate to convict Trump the second time he was impeached and spared the USA and the world from this buffoon), but he is unfit.
Trump was president and he had tangible results that benefited all americans especially minorities. Harris has been VP for 3.5 years what has she accomplished?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I do and I disagree. Just because Trump does something doesn't make it fascist. Why is holding people accountable for their jobs fascist? Is it fascist when companies treat employees as at will employees? It allows the president, not just Trump, to get rid of employees making policy against what the president wants since he is the chief executive of the government. It is pretty common sense to me.
It is not "just because Trump does something". It was because what he does again and again and again can be considered fascist. If there was only or even a few incidents you might have a point, but his abuse of power was endless.

Clizby Wampuscat

That is such a convenient delusion.
Ever heard of Hunter's laptop? Most of the media outlets and dems said it was false, misinformation etc. They were lying to you. It was real. I got 100's of examples like this. Your head is on the sand because of hatred for Trump. Don't vote for Trump but that does not mean the dems are a better choice.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ever heard of Hunter's laptop? Most of the media outlets and dems said it was false, misinformation etc. They were lying to you. It was real. I got 100's of examples like this. Your head is on the sand because of hatred for Trump. Don't vote for Trump but that does not mean the dems are a better choice.
Hunter's laptop only shows that Hunter messed around a bit. There has been no substantial evidence from it, though Marjorie Taylor Greene loves the porn from it and wants to share it with the world. Maybe that is why her husband dumper her.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The dems position is:
WARS
WARS
WARS
WARS
Europe nuked
Europe destroyed
Europeans are nothing.