• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where are you?

Manss

I am a human , my body is made from material and my soul ?........ cat isn't able to think but I can . Hey human !! you suppose you understand every thing but it is not so , what you know is too little than what you don't know. you are captive in material prison but you don't feel. look at outside of this prison look at upon yourself to know more . you was yesterday a semen , so became a baby that didn't know anything and if was not your mother to tend you , you has been dead ,so why you suppose you are an important existence now ?? when night came go out from your house look at sky so tell me who are you and if you don't like to do so , sit face to face a mirror look at one of your eyes , yes that perplexing camera so tell me who are you.

dust1n

Zindīq
I am a human , my body is made from material and my soul ?........ cat isn't able to think but I can . Hey human !! you suppose you understand every thing but it is not so , what you know is too little than what you don't know. you are captive in material prison but you don't feel. look at outside of this prison look at upon yourself to know more . you was yesterday a semen , so became a baby that didn't know anything and if was not your mother to tend you , you has been dead ,so why you suppose you are an important existence now ?? when night came go out from your house look at sky so tell me who are you and if you don't like to do so , sit face to face a mirror look at one of your eyes , yes that perplexing camera so tell me who are you.

Mm.. I'm just a guy. I live in a room with yellow walls. Nothing to great going on. Can't seem to find my soul, though.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Ahem...only 50% sperm. 50% egg too.