• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which city in your country would you never visit?

Monat

wow robtex, I didn't realize that the kkk was that big of a problem in the houston area. I'm from west Texas around Midland and Odessa and we don't really have any kkk problems.

Milton Platt

I think Mexico City probably would not be near the top of my list of cities to visit.

I have little desire to see Dallas, or Houston, or any of Texas except perhaps Austin. I find most everything "Texican" silly, self-centered, and ridiculously grandiose.

Interesting choices. I have lived in Houston most of my adult life. It's very large, very congested, very humid, and usually very hot. What's not to like??? LOL
Austin is an incredibly cool place to visit. Oddly liberal leaning in it's ways, very progressive in it's thinking......much to the consternation of the rest of the state.
As for me, I enjoy living in a conservative state and being an agitator. I'm that damn liberal down the street.....
But the place needs a few of us to keep the whole state from slipping into complete insanity. I know, it's dangerously close sometimes.....
Mexico City was at one time a great place to visit. I went there five or six times over several years. It could be polluted just like large cities here, and a little dirty. But there was so much history there and so many things to see. It certainly has changed for the worse in the last few years as far as crime goes. I used to roam the streets on foot into the wee hours with nary a worry. It was safer than some American cities at that time. But visiting there and living there are two different things........