• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is the most peaceful place on earth to live ?

chinu

chinu
According to you,

Let us know from each other :)

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Peace is not a place. It's a state of being. Everywhere is the most peaceful place and nowhere is.

Yes, very good point. But it can hard to find a peaceful state when surrounded by noise, too. Some people can do it and I envy them. :)

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think you'd have to seek a remote, tribal society, with little contact with civilization.

The problem is, people don't like peace. Humans are restless, particularly young males. They seek stimulation and excitement. if subsistence activities don't provide it they will create it.
p08202_3.jpg

chinu

chinu
I think you'd have to seek a remote, tribal society, with little contact with civilization.

The problem is, people don't like peace. Humans are restless, particularly young males. They seek stimulation and excitement. if subsistence activities don't provide it they will create it.
p08202_3.jpg
hahahaha
Correct.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
According to you,

Let us know from each other :)
It is hard to imagine a more peaceful, blissed out place than my beautiful island paradise, Chinu. (It's in the area known as the Pacific Northwest.)

chinu

chinu
It is hard to imagine a more peaceful, blissed out place than my beautiful island paradise, Chinu. (It's in the area known as the Pacific Northwest.)
How will I know about your place ? until you invite me here, Ymir :)