• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is the most peaceful place on earth to live ?

Curious George

Veteran Member
As I already said; anything you like to make a place different.

And along with that Peaceful-Place, by default I will also get a chance to know about what thing makes a place different to you, my friend :)

INTO my heart on air that kills From yon far country blows: What are those blue remembered hills, What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, The happy highways where I went And cannot come again.

A.E. Houseman

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
You are the second one to say that. But the first one acknowledged that he was just kidding.

Well, are you really serious my friend ?:)

Saudi Arabia has lower crime rates overall so no I was not kidding. Been my greatest ambition to visit that big lovely Arabian land

chinu

chinu
Well obviously there is no place on earth with absolute peace for every individual, but living here i found it the most peaceful place compared to where i was born.
Where you born ?

Am from India and I have four cousin sisters married in Australia. Two in Sydney and Two in Melbourne. All of them usually talk to me and say that Australia is very advance, neat, clean as compare to India but they have very much load of work in Australia as compare to India, and many other things that they miss there...

Thus, I don't think it is peaceful :)

Satyamavejayanti

Where you born ?

Am from India and I have four cousin sisters married in Australia. Two in Sydney and Two in Melbourne. All of them usually talk to me and say that Australia is very advance, neat, clean as compare to India but they have very much load of work in Australia as compare to India, and many other things that they miss there...

Thus, I don't think it is peaceful :)

I was born in Fiji.

"Load of Work", does not mean that the place is not peaceful, actually the more work people have means there is hardworking peaceful people here, maybe people in India need to understand that work means peace, just look at Australia.

But i would agree with you that we do have a lot of wingers here.