• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which non-God beings do you believe in

Check all that you believe in. Don't be afraid, in this forum no one will make fun. Explain in post

• Total voters

InChrist

Free4ever
I was inspired to develop this poll after watching videos of La Llorona witnesses. One site claimed that 60% of Mexicans have seen or heard her, but its the internet so how trustworthy is that? LOL I also find it fascinating that over 30% of the Irish believe in Leprechauns.

BTW, I accidently included Chupacabra with the shapeshifters. It should be with the scary evil creatures, but I'm unable to edit the poll.

I figure this forum is a good place to just have a great share without criticism.

Please elaborate your answers in a post.

As for me, I am uninclined to believe in these sort of beings, but I'm still open to the possibility, or something real behind the legends. La Llorona is definitely my favorite.

Enjoy!
I believe in One Creator God who is Spirit. Other than God, I believe spiritual beings exist such as good angels exist, as well as fallen angels; Satan and the demons.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I believe in One Creator God who is Spirit. Other than God, I believe spiritual beings exist such as good angels exist, as well as fallen angels; Satan and the demons.
I'm fine with that. However, the name of this thread specifies that the conversation is about non-God entities.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Eternal life forms is something I hoped was a reality because I just don't think that life comes from outta nowhere from non living things. I'm sure the foundational existence is teeming with life that has always been.

No angels, no demons, no Gods. I've safely ruled out all such things because of the reckless, indifferent, and often brutal nature of our world.

No interest in demons, nor angels because that's just plain absurd.

Aliens are possible, but I highly doubt they'd reach us. That's a long shot idea.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I believe in a wide range of supernatural phenomena, including many different spirits, entities, cryptids, and extraterrestrial beings. I'll also include shadow people and black-eyed children. I believe that popular legends also contain elements of truth. Therefore, I checked each category in the poll. However, I don't refer to any non-human entity as a demon. I no longer believe in Satan or demons, and I consider my former beliefs about them to be indoctrinated.

InChrist

Free4ever
I'm fine with that. However, the name of this thread specifies that the conversation is about non-God entities.
I consider angels to be non-God entities. As well, satan and the demons. Maybe I should not have mentioned God, but was simply clarifying that I believe in One Creator God in contrast to the other spiritual non-Gods.