• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which religion do you follow?

What is your faith?

• Christianity

Votes: 28 33.7%
  • Islam

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Judaism

• Baha'i

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Buddhism

• Taoism

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Paganism/Neo-paganism

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • None/Not applicable

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
Being rather new here, and it being rather late, I thought it would be best to stick to a simple topic for my first post. (That and I'd find the results interesting :)) So... Er... Pre-emptive yay's for me! :D

If I've missed anyone's faith out then apologies, I'm not an expert on this religion lark.

(Incidentally, what are this delicious-sounding fruballs I hear so much of?)

evearael

Frubals are like jellybeans. They are more fun if you share. You can click on the frubals on a post you like and give them frubals. Likewise, people can do the same with your posts. It's just for fun.

evearael

Oh yeah, I believe in Judaism, though I am not Jewish. I want to learn hebrew and read the Talmud before I make my final decision. I call myself a monotheist for simplicity's sake.

Booko

Deviled Hen
NordicBearskin said:
Being rather new here, and it being rather late, I thought it would be best to stick to a simple topic for my first post. (That and I'd find the results interesting :)) So... Er... Pre-emptive yay's for me! :D

If I've missed anyone's faith out then apologies, I'm not an expert on this religion lark.

(Incidentally, what are this delicious-sounding fruballs I hear so much of?)
fwiw, it's not "Baha'ism" but the "Baha'i Faith." A quibble, perhaps, but still...

I'm not sure about the origin of fruballs. I think they evolved from a species of cat hairballs. Or maybe it's a hybrid of hairballs and fruit? :D

But, being a fellow n00b, I will give you some anyway.

(Click on "User CP" and check your frubals)

Booko

Deviled Hen
nutshell said:
I put Christianity, though I'm sure others will disagree.

And as I have pointed out many times in the past, it's not like you guys worship Muhammad or the Buddha...I'm baffled as to what else I'd call LDS.

Squirt

nutshell said:
I put Christianity, though I'm sure others will disagree.
I think you're a Christian, Nutshell. But you know me... I don't even believe in the same Jesus Christ "real" Christians believe in, so how would I know? :D

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
I checked Paganism, though whether that would apply would depend on who you talk to. There are other Kemetics around who really don't like being labeled as "pagan", I suspect for much the same reason that heathens don't.

I, however, don't have a problem with it and it was the closest fit in the poll.

BruceDLimber

Hi!

If you can get to the numbers, please subtract one from "Other" and add one to "Baha'i," which I missed because I wasn't looking for the misspelling.

Thanks!

Bruce

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Allthough after playing Oblivion, I want to start serving Sithis and The Dark Brotherhood, just to get some of the cool daggers.

Master Vigil

Taoism, however there is also a hint of paganism strewn about in there. I call it Vigilism. Therefore I call myself a Taoist VIgil.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
BruceDLimber said:
Hi!

If you can get to the numbers, please subtract one from "Other" and add one to "Baha'i," which I missed because I wasn't looking for the misspelling.

Thanks!

Bruce
Fixed!