• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which religion do you follow?

What is your faith?

• Christianity

Votes: 28 33.7%
  • Islam

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Judaism

• Baha'i

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Buddhism

• Taoism

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Paganism/Neo-paganism

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • None/Not applicable

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
jewscout said:
i'll let you guess what it could possibly be....

here's a hint: it's not a toaster.
Microwaveism! All hail the short wave culinary path!
Anyway I picked None/Not applicable because I'm Agnostic Theist. I like the extra free time for pondering.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
I am a Muslim submitting my whole self to God, all praise and thanks are to Him!

Peace :)

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
I chose Paganism, though I'm not too sure what type of pagan I am. I used to content with just that, but now I'm not so sure...

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
What sort of things interest you, Gentoo? What are your favorite things about 'the path'? That helped me to decide what my tradition was. (Or at least what to call it.) :)

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
FeathersinHair said:
What sort of things interest you, Gentoo? What are your favorite things about 'the path'? That helped me to decide what my tradition was. (Or at least what to call it.) :)

I was thinking today that maybe Wicca was were I should be, but even though I'm female I don't feel very close to the Goddess. And after a bit of research, I found even eclectic Wiccans honor both Goddess and God, that doesn't really work with me since I have one, maybe two Gods that I work with. (The second is calling me, but I'm not ready to answer yet.)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Gentoo said:
I was thinking today that maybe Wicca was were I should be, but even though I'm female I don't feel very close to the Goddess. And after a bit of research, I found even eclectic Wiccans honor both Goddess and God, that doesn't really work with me since I have one, maybe two Gods that I work with. (The second is calling me, but I'm not ready to answer yet.)

Hmm... *ponders this* Well, since there are Dianic Pagans who primarily celebrate the Goddess, I imagine that you could create a name for one who honors the God.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Gentoo said:
I was thinking today that maybe Wicca was were I should be, but even though I'm female I don't feel very close to the Goddess.
Have you considered why that is the case?

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
FeathersinHair said:
Hmm... *ponders this* Well, since there are Dianic Pagans who primarily celebrate the Goddess, I imagine that you could create a name for one who honors the God.

I've thought about that, but unlike Dianics, I don't want to ignore the other aspect... hmmm... more research is needed, I think.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
shaktinah said:
Have you considered why that is the case?

Yes, I have... but I couldn't come up with any Real answer... I'm content with saying that the connection just isn't that strong. It's there, but I connect more easily to the masculine aspect. Perhaps I should think on that more...