• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Gets Hornier? Mens or Womens Folk?

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I really think that men are hornier. I also think that the experience must be a bit different. I've had a couple of guys describe sex desire as craving a food you can't have. The way that men describe their sexual feelings and experiences is just so different and more excessive than my own to make me assume that men are the hornier sex. At least in terms of how often they are horny. When it come to greater or lesser lust levels, it could be that men and women experience a very different feeling. I'm starting to think this is the case.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I really think that men are hornier. I also think that the experience must be a bit different. I've had a couple of guys describe sex desire as craving a food you can't have. The way that men describe their sexual feelings and experiences is just so different and more excessive than my own to make me assume that men are the hornier sex. At least in terms of how often they are horny. When it come to greater or lesser lust levels, it could be that men and women experience a very different feeling. I'm starting to think this is the case.

When the testosterone levels drop, you see a massive shift in libido. After around age 35 or so, on average, a man's sex drive barely compares to a woman's. On average.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
When the testosterone levels drop, you see a massive shift in libido. After around age 35 or so, on average, a man's sex drive barely compares to a woman's. On average.

It will be interesting to get to that age. My libido was crazy high in my teens and has dropped very low in my 20s. Is that common for women? I've been wondering about that recently.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
It will be interesting to get to that age. My libido was crazy high in my teens and has dropped very low in my 20s. Is that common for women? I've been wondering about that recently.

I experienced somewhat the same curve. The newness of sexuality and the excitement over attractions opened the door to new experiences in intimacy. My 20's were varied with extreme highs and lows of learning the value of that intimacy as well as my own self-worth.

By my thirties, I became much more comfortable in my own skin. I stopped being so hard on myself - my bit of cellulite here, my pregnancy stretch marks there, how weird my belly button looks after pregnancy, how the mammory glands just aren't perky like they were before - and realized that if I stripped naked in front of my lover, not one ever walked out on me. They never saw flaws, or if they did, it never turned them off.

It's one thing to hear about it and know it intellectually. It's another to really live it, and I think that's when I started to blossom. My libido suddenly went through the roof. :D

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My libido only knows of one way to go in, and that way is up. It never slows down, and never holds its speed. It just goes up, and then even more up, apparently, knowing no bounds and with no end in sight.

As such, given that i'm a bright, radiant and healthy young man, a terrific example of a real man and how normal men would operate and function, i can conclude both safely and decisively that men are considerably hornier than women, thus being the hornier sex.

One other thing i base my strongly supported conclusion on, is that women have been known to fake orgasms. Now, why would anyone do such a horrifying thing? The answer is quite simple; they're rarely, very, very rarely, actually interested in one. Mostly (if not entirely), its when they want to have a baby.

Iamwhoiam

It does depend on the age and some other factors :) Us women can be pretty horney ;) but then comes the boring medical issues eg hysterectomy as in the total thing that interferes with the woman's desire. BUT the mind is an amazing sexual organ as well!

Rakhel

usually, my being horny sets off my husband.
All I have to do is get cuddly and nuzzle him. within a few hours, he is ready to throw me down and have his way.

Does that answer your question? Beats the hell outta me.:shrug:

Iamwhoiam

usually, my being horny sets off my husband.
All I have to do is get cuddly and nuzzle him. within a few hours, he is ready to throw me down and have his way.

Does that answer your question? Beats the hell outta me.:shrug:

lol you must be a lot younger then me. a few hours! If I can't get a response in a few minutes with mine I might as well fall asleep!

Rakhel

lol you must be a lot younger then me. a few hours! If I can't get a response in a few minutes with mine I might as well fall asleep!
just turned 40. Yesterday in fact. But then, he is not much younger than I am.
And I just happen to know how to turn him on. I also know how to turn him off too(shhhhhh).:angel2: