• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is god?????

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend AndyKhatter,

that in itself says that our religion is not whole
Religion is simply a way or a path that an individual takes to understand and merge with the whole of which it is a part.

Now it depends on your mind to reach to whatever understanding it wants to.
Love & rgds

ITS NOT JUST THE RELIGION THAT TAKES YOU TO GOD ....orgasm,meditation,work,dance are other ways to god too... Why not get rid of the religion and device another way to approach it???BETTER WAYS ehich abolishes the idea if religion and based upon which the casts and other evils evolve,,,Religion is a farce!!!
And what about devil??? Iz it against God??? If its against then it makes two entities God an Devil....And if its just against religion then where does one reach following the devil ????

javajo

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend AndyKhatter,

ITS NOT JUST THE RELIGION THAT TAKES YOU TO GOD ....orgasm,meditation,work,dance are other ways to god too... Why not get rid of the religion and device another way to approach it???BETTER WAYS ehich abolishes the idea if religion and based upon which the casts and other evils evolve,,,Religion is a farce!!!
And what about devil??? Iz it against God??? If its against then it makes two entities God an Devil....And if its just against religion then where does one reach following the devil ????

Kindly understand:
Religion is a path or way to oneness with existence.
There are numerous ways to do so even singing dancing, through sex, maybe eating too it all depends on the individual as to which path he is comfortable with.

Since the word RELIGION is misunderstood by most humans who have developed dictionary, wiki etc and so one finds them to be farce.

Love & rgds

rukhshanda

God is one to whom u shout for help when u r drowning or when u r falling or when u r dying.in these moments one realizes that only God can help n noone else,but some people who are observant of nature knows that everybody needs God in every step of their life.

blackout

Violet.
your religion says it has a miraculous history which was made by its founder ,,,my religion too says the same,,,every religion on this earth have had some miraculous history,,,every religion have had its own Gods who did something or the other for the general good ,,,something miraculous,,,not the whole world has one religion,,,every religion has its own powers and limits every religion has its own shortcomings,,,does that mean god is above all religions who controls all the religions ,,,,if you look closely all the conventional religions do nothing but prevent the chaos in the world ,,,,sort of discipline in this world,,,all the religious books teach us to refrain from bad ,,,,so as to maintain the discipline...the religion thing is so deep rooted inside us that we are actually afraid to go against it....HOW CAN WE SPREAD A UNIFORM RELIGION THROUGHOUT THE WORLD,,,THE RELIGION OF GOD which has no name,,,AGAINST ALL THE CONVENTIONAL RELIGIONS!!!!! knowing the fact and realizing it are two different approaches... if you can REALIZE what am i trying to say probably you would understand the intensity of it....

Last edited:
@ZenZero ...That means singing,dancing,sex,etc,are too the religions along with others like that of Christianity,Hinduism,Islam and so on. So how can we spread this definition of religion across the globe and how can we take people out of the conventional religion as it is harming and affecting the whole world.and upon which the seed of casts and other bias evolve!!??? and thanks your answers are really clear cut!!

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend AndyKhatter,

That means singing,dancing,sex,etc,are too the religions along with others like that of Christianity,Hinduism,Islam and so on. So how can we spread this definition of religion across the globe and how can we take people out of the conventional religion as it is harming and affecting the whole world.and upon which the seed of casts and other bias evolve!!??? and thanks your answers are really clear cut!!

Firstly forget DEFINITIONS and understand what *RELIGION* is and then practice it yourself. Once you realize IT, then others around too get IT and only by this process of evolution does existence keeps going and those who understand do so through revolution.
When many join a revolution the process gets speeded up.

Back to the word RELIGION.
There needs an understanding that one is in the form of human through the evolutionary process and that this form keeps changing by adaptation of the present circumstances and therefore evolution is going to throw up a form which will be far superior than the present lot of humans and this we see by comparing what the internal and external qualities of the humans years ago and today and understanding the process we know what is to come.
That is evolutionary process!
When we understand that this form too is energy that is all around us it is only left to us to harmonies this energy which is individual with that of the universal or the total energy all around us which is labelled as God/ Brahma / Tao / etc.
Harmonizing is taking place through evolution on its own besides those who understand It do so by revolutionzing the process and this process or path or way is labelled as RELIGION.
If you follow this much, kindly acknowledge it so that can share further understanding on the subject.

Love & rgds

@ZenZero ...I get the point of the role of evolution in spreading the equilibrium...But the God as I see is something or someone who has created the Energy and maintains it.... The word "Energy" is good when you describe the physical objects or say the Objects that can be FELT ....God I think is something you REALIZE!!!And you realize it when you see the universal Karma Theory being applied on humans...Evolution of a human ....revolution of the thought ...The total energy as God /Brahma/Tao etc... sounds more BOOKISH and METAPHYSICAL TO ME....While i percieve God as some form who is regulating all these processes!!!! But i would undoubtedly want to hear more from you...:) THanks!!!!

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend AndyKhatter,

Kindly read the post, posted in the thread by friend madanbhakta on names under Hinduism Dir. and would like your feedback to share on this further.

Love & rgds
n.b. do not know hoe to link a post on another post; if you do kindly PM.

To be honest i find it an extremely lame question...and to me it sounds like a question for a HINDU!!!
And What am i talking about is a Human Religion and God!!! And as i said the "conventional religions " so they are bound to have conventions.And this is one of the conventions....That is all i can think about it...I am more about thin slicing because if you start going in details to all the religions which you obviously cant which does injustice to other religions!!.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Andy,

The reason to ask you to read that was to understand where names like God/Brahman/Tao all originated.
They are just labels for an understanding and so those who understand what labels are for them it makes no difference as to what the label is known by so be it sanatan dharma or christianity or anything finally it is pointing towards the same essence.
CHANGE is permanent, one just got to accept it in totality likewise the path or way can be many depending on one's ability to cope with change and so selects one which suits him or is so watchful that every step through whatever he does watchfully becomes a path / way/ religion for him.

Love & rgds

"so selects one which suits him or is so watchful that every step through whatever he does watchfully becomes a path / way/ religion for him."...VERY TRUE. All labels point towards the same essence is ok but considering the Whole energy as a God or Whatever you want to call doesnt really appeal me!! May be He too is some form energy but that Energy runs the energy on earth the (HUMAN world ,spiritual world,devils,religions)-ENERGY and God-Energy...are the two different entities ....Can u please elaborate on this view point and how correct am i ?! Thanks:)

@ZeroZen....Energy is the term associated with matter something that has existence and can be felt...like human beings ,animals,plants,wood ,be it dead or living,Now there is a God who cant be felt he MAY or MAYNOT be the energy because God is Someone or something you REALIZE...through the deep knowledge and analysis of the world around you, in no way can you associate God with the existing energy...infact He is the creator of the energy...the superHumans(conventional Gods) can be thought of as the part of this energy but not the supreme...when you talk of energy the context of the conversation is limited to the earth as a whole pack where energy keeps transforming...but stays constant...though the human power which is untapped and is in the image of its creator itself...but doesnt mean you creator energy and the creations energy are the part of the same energies...On the first place we dont even know if its energy ...and "is in the image of its creator itself" is just bookish again...

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
***MOD POST***

Thread moved to General Religious Debates. Please remember that the General Debates section is for non-religious debates only. :)

Thanks!