• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is/was our ancestor in the begining ?

chinu

chinu
:) IMO,
If it is possible for humans species to have been upgraded from monkeys, than it is possible for monkeys to have been upgraded from other animals species.

If it is possible for monkeys to have been upgraded from animals, than it is possible for animals to have been upgraded from insects, birds, or sea-animals.

If it is possible for animals to have been upgraded from insects, birds, or sea-animals, than it is possible for insects, birds, or sea-animals to have been upgraded from plants etc.

If it is possible for insects, birds, sea-animals to have been upgraded from plants, than it is possible for plants to have been upgraded from elements (Water, Air, Marl, Temperature, Space )

If it is possible for plants to have been upgraded from elements, than it is possible for elements to have been upgraded from gravity.

Thus.. our ancestors is/was gravity in the beginning (it is possible)

Gravity can be said equal to Attraction, or Love which seems to be omnipresent everywhere. Like.. different people are attracted towards different people and things. Rivers are attracted towards sea. Tree is attracted towards seed through its fruits. Different animals are attracted towards different animals. Thus.. Attraction/Gravity/Love seems to be always working everywhere.

What if, we realize that our true self is Gravity/Love/Attraction ?
Doesn't Gravity/Attraction/Love is always in permanent joyous state forever ?
If it is so, than we can also be in permanent joyous state forever.

After all what for we are looking in this world ? or towards what we are attracted to get always from different things ? isn't that the permanent joyous state forever we are looking for ?

If so, than we need to realize that we are the part of that sea of Gravity/Love/ attraction which always remains in permanent joyous state forever. and it is only possible by looking inside our self, rather than searching it outwards.

Search yourself, you will search the whole and will also become the whole. :)

Muffled

Jesus in me
If it is possible for humans species to have been upgraded from monkeys, than it is possible for monkeys to have been upgraded from other animals species.

If it is possible for monkeys to have been upgraded from animals, than it is possible for animals to have been upgraded from insects, birds, or sea-animals.

If it is possible for animals to have been upgraded from insects, birds, or sea-animals, than it is possible for insects, birds, or sea-animals to have been upgraded from plants etc.

If it is possible for insects, birds, sea-animals to have been upgraded from plants, than it is possible for plants to have been upgraded from elements (Water, Air, Marl, Temperature, Space )

If it is possible for plants to have been upgraded from elements, than it is possible for elements to have been upgraded from gravity.

Gravity can be said equal to Attraction, or Love which seems to be omnipresent everywhere. Like.. different people are attracted towards different people and things. Rivers are attracted towards sea. Tree is attracted towards seed through its fruits. Different animals are attracted towards different animals. Thus.. Attraction/Gravity/Love seems to be always working everywhere.

After all what for we are looking in this world ? or towards what we are attracted to get always from different things ? isn't that the permanent joyous state forever we are looking for ?

If so, than we need to realize that we are the part of that sea of Gravity/Love/ attraction which always remains in permanent joyous state forever. and it is only possible by looking inside our self, rather than searching it outwards.

This is an interesting concept. The Bible says that God holds all things together. I don't believe He is gravity but I do believe He has the power to keep eight protons together to form the element of Oxygen.

This has never been proven. If the Norse myths are correct, those people did not come from earth but from Asgard. It makes more sense that blondes and red heads came from another planet than to believe people with black hair somehow morphed into blondes.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
This is an interesting concept. The Bible says that God holds all things together. I don't believe He is gravity but I do believe He has the power to keep eight protons together to form the element of Oxygen.

This has never been proven. If the Norse myths are correct, those people did not come from earth but from Asgard. It makes more sense that blondes and red heads came from another planet than to believe people with black hair somehow morphed into blondes.
We didn't evolve from monkeys.
We evolved from a proto-ape.

The evidence behind evolution is undeniable.

Regarding "black", "blonde", etc. Mutations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond#Evolution_of_blond_hair

yoda89

On Xtended Vacation

As breath said we are descendants we do not come from monkeys. We share a common ancestor with chimpanzees. However there are even more brackets. We share another ancestor with monkeys before that. And so on

Its been proven we can turn a species slowly into something else. However evolution can be simply seen through whats happening in the world around us. For example in Africa the African elephant is beginning to evolve to have no tusks. This is due to the fact that the elephants that did have the tusks did not survive because of hunters killing them for their ivory. Now they are removing what causes them danger. The ones who did mate had smaller or no tusks.

An another example is chromosomes. We share 36% chromosomes with a mushroom.

However we cannot discount the fact that those who did not evolve into our species simply stopped. They went and did their own thing still creating new species. We also have species who did not change anything and have survived. Such as ferns who are have been around since the dinosaurs and are millions of years old.

I personally unaware of this. Some of the first land organisms were bacteria. Until we can find what came before the big bang. The leading theory right now is the idea of a multiverse.

Gravity is a force. Not a origin. It may have lead to it like two pool balls hitting each other. However it is not those pool balls its the force behind the ingredients. However your on the right track.

If you wish to believe so. But, I highly doubt it.

Gravity is in no way equal the set of emotional behavior we have developed as a species. People wish to surround themselves in an environment that seeks there need for exploration. Rivers many times come from seas. It depends on elevation and Trees don't each fruits the make them.

Gravity is in no way emotion. It is a force. It cannot be compared to an emotion. I think your having a hard time between the scientific and lay man term.

Just preaching here

I search and acknowledge truth. I willing openly admit we have not explained everything. Nor may we before we die off. Which is inevitable to the fact the universe will burn out. Now if we can complete string theory then maybe we go to another universe. But, we are a long way because some people still believe in books written thousands of years ago. That is not the only reason. However it is a large one.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
This has never been proven. If the Norse myths are correct, those people did not come from earth but from Asgard.

Eddic verse, please, 'cause last I checked, we've always been part of Midgard. Asgard is the home of the Aesir.

It makes more sense that blondes and red heads came from another planet than to believe people with black hair somehow morphed into blondes.
You've never heard of African-American children being born with white skin, have you?

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
The exact ancestry of our kind is not exactly known but we do have a lengthy enough chain of ancestors in the primate family to to give evidence that we are indeed apart of the lengthy chain of mutations within the family

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
The exact ancestry of our kind is not exactly known but we do have a lengthy enough chain of ancestors in the primate family to to give evidence that we are indeed apart of the lengthy chain of mutations within the family

Last I heard it's thought that we (our species, that is) all descend from a single tribe from North Africa.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum

"Upgrade" is a very odd word to us. Neither step is an "upgrade".

Biological life changes, and there are "upgrades" and "downgrades" constantly through mutations. Evolving something doesn't mean it just get service packs that makes it more "super-duper" than ever before. It just changes, and the changes that helps to survive and promote the species (plants or animals) just hang on for a longer time.

The process of elements coming about from gravity is a little misleading. No one has successfully explained or understood gravity or how elements come about, so the idea that gravity is holding everything together and also producing matter isn't right. I think there are some theoretical physicists that consider that idea, but there's no clear science established for it. No conclusion made.

If gravity is producing matter, then gravity is producing you right now, as much as it produced your ancestors. But gravity isn't enough to explain it all. There are also higgs field, gluons, electro-magnetic force, strong/weak forces, etc. What about inertia, curved space, particle/wave behaviors?

I like this thought however. Yes, attraction is what brings us together. Sometimes separating and repelling things can be helpful too. We separate nutrients from the food we eat, otherwise we would die, starved to death.

I think we can reach that, not on a societal level, but at least on an individual level. And many already have.

It's like the newfound hobby my wife and I have found. We cook food together. We both love it, and it's fun. Now we started to invite our oldest son and his wife for cooking sessions too. It's awesome.

Yes. Agree.

Amen to that. Even though I had opinions up top of what you said, your conclusion is very good. :)

We all are ONE. And salvation comes through realization of it.

Last edited:

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

Actually, simplified, it is as simple as eyes going from dark to light colors to absorb more sunlight in Northern areas, - and so did hair become lighter and thinner to allow the skin to absorb more sunlight, and the skin lightened for the same reason, etc.

chinu

chinu
I don't believe He is gravity
Few days before I started thread in which I asked the question Q: What do you think is the greatest power of this universe ? Most of the answers were "Gravity".

Than I started thinking.. Why most of the people selected Gravity as an answer ?
The one and the only reason I found behind this answer was.. "Gravity is science proven" If gravity would have not been science proven than I think nobody would have choose this answer for my thread.

Of course gravity is not God, of course the creator is far more purest than Gravity, but one can easily discover God after discovering Gravity within themselves. And further I thought why not make people realize to discover Gravity within themselves ? :)

Last edited:

chinu

chinu
but there's no clear science established for it. No conclusion made.
Yes, neither there was any clear science for it, and nor it will be, its just an individual science to discover. And YES.. the attempt behind the making of this thread was also not to establish any clear science for it. :)

yoda89

On Xtended Vacation
:D Actually, that's the question which pop-up after reading this thread.. loll.

It's very easy to get the scientific and the layman definitions confused.

Scientific Example-There is less gravity on the Moon than on Earth.

Layman- The beautiful breath-taking woman's eyes acted as gravity into my very existence.(Soul goes better here if you believe in one)

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
One thing people always tend to miss is that our ancestors are stars, it is quite beautiful when one realizes that all the matter encompassing material existence comes from energy and the death of stars.

It is a true example of Dawriyyah in the physical sense of the dunya. The death of this massive illuminating spawns of energy give birth to our very existence. Ancestry is the tracing of one's past and origins and our origins can be found in the stars. We live because the vast abyssmal void offered something that can only be described as a "Gift from the heavens" and that is the atomic particles which literally make us and everything around us.

In reality all matter shares the same origin as us. We are literally children of god as we are the offspring of the First Cause.

This is as divinely beautiful as it gets :)

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
One thing people always tend to miss is that our ancestors are stars, it is quite beautiful when one realizes that all the matter encompassing material existence comes from energy and the death of stars.

It is a true example of Dawriyyah in the physical sense of the dunya. The death of this massive illuminating spawns of energy give birth to our very existence. Ancestry is the tracing of one's past and origins and our origins can be found in the stars. We live because the vast abyssmal void offered something that can only be described as a "Gift from the heavens" and that is the atomic particles which literally make us and everything around us.

In reality all matter shares the same origin as us. We are literally children of god as we are the offspring of the First Cause.

This is as divinely beautiful as it gets :)

It is very beautiful. And I'm in full agreement.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Few days before I started thread in which I asked the question Q: What do you think is the greatest power of this universe ? Most of the answers were "Gravity".

Than I started thinking.. Why most of the people selected Gravity as an answer ?
The one and the only reason I found behind this answer was.. "Gravity is science proven" If gravity would have not been science proven than I think nobody would have choose this answer for my thread.

Of course gravity is not God, of course the creator is far more purest than Gravity, but one can easily discover God after discovering Gravity within themselves. And further I thought why not make people realize to discover Gravity within themselves ? :)
Everything comes from energy. Gravity is the force left over when energy turns into matter with mass.

Muffled

Jesus in me
We didn't evolve from monkeys.
We evolved from a proto-ape.

The evidence behind evolution is undeniable.

Regarding "black", "blonde", etc. Mutations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond#Evolution_of_blond_hair

I don't deny evidence but just the fantastic conclusions drawn from the evidence.

I don't go around saying I saw a girl with hot pink hair so she must have evolved from a red head.

Wikipedia says blondes emerged 11,000 years ago which is about the time that the Celtic speaking people showed up saying they came from another planet. I believe the idea that there was a genetic mutation can't be proven and is totally fantasy.

Last edited: