• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who were the Magi?

Elihoenai

You prove my point exactly. The Bible is not the word of God, because - among others -it has split Christianity in over 45,000 denominations.
That's because in Christendom they are seeing what you see in Holy Scriptures. Being Christian Gnostic I Am Outcast from Christendom.

Interesting to see that you agree with slavery, or killing disobedient children and those who work on Saturdays, without any remorse. Hope the police keeps a close eye on you.:smile:
2 Timothy 3:12

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

You haven't understood that Christian Gnostics have a Different Consciousness from normal people. I Am not seeing what you see in the Holy Scriptures. I Am Christian Monk,

Yes, Happy to say that the State has me under 24/7 surveillance and persecution for the Wrong Reasons in London England:

Is Jesus Christ Enemy of the State?

:laughing: Yes..sure.. In my opinion, the New Testament was written for common people from authors collecting information like a reporter (e.g. Luke), the Old Testament was written by goat herders and fiction story tellers, and the Revelation from someone who was smoking... (Rev 9:13-21)
To mention that Albert Einstein could not understand the Bible, is an insult to humanity.
James 4:4

4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

My Intention is to Insult the Beast/Humanity because the Beast/Humanity Insults Elohim/God.

May your God help you.
And I'm not a Deist, I became an agnostic after studying the Bible..
You are Agnostic and you embrace aspects of Deism. You Reject Revelation as a source of Divine knowledge.

Deism

Deism (/ˈdiːɪzəm/ DEE-iz-əm [1][2] or /ˈdeɪ.ɪzəm/ DAY-iz-əm; derived from the Latin term deus, meaning "god")[3][4] is the philosophical position and rationalistic theology[5] that generally rejects revelation as a source of divine knowledge and asserts that empirical reason and observation of the natural world are exclusively logical, reliable, and sufficient to determine the existence of a Supreme Being as the creator of the universe.

Ajax

2 Timothy 3:12

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

You haven't understood that Christian Gnostics have a Different Consciousness from normal people. I Am not seeing what you see in the Holy Scriptures. I Am Christian Monk,

Yes, Happy to say that the State has me under 24/7 surveillance and persecution for the Wrong Reasons in London England:
No, you are under 24/7 surveillance, because your consciousness accepts as normal slavery, and/or killing disobedient children and those who work on Saturdays. :)
Out of curiosity, what do Gnostics think about the Old Testament?