• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who would you save??

Who ould you save??

• Your friend (who once saved your life)

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • An old woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A priest

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A very very sick man

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Who would you save? Your at a bust stop, these 4 people are there and you have space for only one in you Bugatti ;) huh huh?

It's a hurricane and the bus service is in London, in other words it isn't there.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
My friend!

Who would you save...hmmmm? :p

EDIT: I changed my answer (see below). I think this is some sort of trick question. ;)

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Wait a minute....this is some sort of trick question....why would they need saving if they're at the bus stop?

I would carry the very sick man to the hospital and the rest of them can wait for the bus!

Hah! So I change my previous answer! :p

Oh shoot! I just realized that I can't change my answer on the poll.

Well i would save the heathiest youngest person, best chance of living, its supposed to tell you what sort of person you are.

P.S can someone just send a coupla thousand points, i just wanna change my username stuff..

Draka

Wonder Woman
I have to go with Hema on this one. First, since I'm not quite sure what a "bust" stop is (though I'm sure it is a place that most men would love;) ) I'm going to assume it is meant as a bus stop. In that case, since there is no other emergency known of, I'd have to take the sick man to the hospital. Since the others don't need saving of any kind that I know of.

Draka

Wonder Woman
There is no hospital.

You never said that. You just asked who would we save. As the others don't need saving, and it is highly doubtful that the bus is going to run someone to the hospital at any speed, then it makes sense to take the sick man to the hospital.

You didn't give any circumstances but a general description of 4 people at a bus stop. Why would there be no hospital around, and if so, why wouldn't you mention it? Don't you think that is an important step in "saving" a person?

My answer remains the same. The others don't need saving as you have identified no other emergency putting them at risk. The only one in jeopardy would be the sick man.

Added: Okay, now you went back and changed the question after people have voted and given responses. Kind of screws things up doesn't it?

FatMan

I'd save no one in particular, just my energy for a more realistic hypothetical to come along - you know, one with hospitals, or at least one with imminent danger approaching.

Blindinglight

Disciple of Chaos
I would tell the priest to pray to his god to save him.
Then I would throw the sick man in my trunk.
Tie the old woman down to the hood of my car.
And offer the seat to my friend.

But if I can't do that, I would still tell the priest to pray, and save my friend.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Thank you, i would give you frubals but it said i have given out too many today, soo...

I'm signing off and had some left, so I fruballed him for you. Besides, I can give him more. ;)

A frubal is a terrible thing to waste.

Smoke

Done here.
In a life-threatening emergency, I think I'd find a way to carry more than just one of those people in my two-seater. But supposing I could only save one, that would be my friend. I don't understand how anybody could possibly answer otherwise. How could a stranger who just happens to be old, or sick, or a priest, have a greater claim to my help than my friend?

morning-star

Light Bearer
easy you get them to pile up on to the Bugatti ha ha!

or you steal someones parked car, hot wire it and bunddle everyone in. then get the hell out of there!!! if your very religous you can confess about the theft to the priest as you go along XD