• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are religious people more disgustingly stupid, barbaric, and evil?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
There is no good - or even coherent - answer to the question: its sole redeeming quality is that it's more honest than many.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
because ignorance is a virtue and knowledge the 8th and most deadly sin

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
I am not disgustingly stupid, barbaric, and evil.

Though I thinks I detect some sarcasm from good ol' Jayhawker

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
no statement ever made like that is. But i would hazard the question comes from a valid if exaggerated point

The only valid point is that it is true from the perspective of a person who is weak and would not seek justice for the wrong done to a person but instead would be lenient to the criminal.

That's the only "valid" point I can think of, but then again it depends on what JayhawkerSoule is referring to.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Because people see what they EXPECT to see thru their own prejudices.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
The only valid point is that it is true from the perspective of a person who is weak and would not seek justice for the wrong done to a person but instead would be lenient to the criminal.

That's the only "valid" point I can think of, but then again it depends on what JayhawkerSoule is referring to.
because religion has done nothing but bring peace and harmony and togetherness right?

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
I seriously don't understand this thread now. Is it covered in sarcasm or is it for real?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Religious people are dumber, meaner, & less attractive because of the paucity of puppies in their diet.
images

Atheist cuisine is why we are so intelligent and adorable.

Of course, this is only a gross generality. there are exceptions to the rule.
I suspect that Kathryn's star shines so brightly in this forum because she dines on the occasional Fido fricassee.

Last edited:

Chanukah

Just in the 20h century alone more then 100 million peoples of all backgrounds and religions were slaughtered and murdered by the three atheist non religious dictators devils, Hitler, Stalin and Mao Tze Tung, so I flip the question to the OP, why on earth the atheist people are the more disgustingly stupid, barbaric and evil?