• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Christianity is Looked down on

Snow_Owl

This guy sort of reminds me of the Westboro Baptist Church of Kansas, you know the church that preaches strong anti-gay sentiment and protests soldier's funerals claiming American soldiers die because homosexuality exists.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
This guy sort of reminds me of the Westboro Baptist Church of Kansas, you know the church that preaches strong anti-gay sentiment and protests soldier's funerals claiming American soldiers die because homosexuality exists.
I get the same feeling here.Sad, that!

Snow_Owl

Well I'm just hoping that people are smarter than that, and they aren't listening to this guy as a voice how real Christians think, I hope they do their own research. I did my own research after 9/11 when people had a moderate anti-arab sentiment going on and I decided to read up on Islam and arabic culture for the sake of being better educated on the matter.

But then again if everyone was educated all matters these sort of things would be problems at all, gotta love idealistic thinking lol.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I did my own research after 9/11 when people had a moderate anti-arab sentiment going on and I decided to read up on Islam and arabic culture for the sake of being better educated on the matter.
Frubals on your head! :D SP Good for you!
But then again if everyone was educated all matters these sort of things would be problems at all, gotta love idealistic thinking lol.
Bigotry is almost always eliminated by education.