• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Do All Atheists Hate Puppies And Children?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Why do all atheists hate puppies and children? And, while we're at it, what is it with atheists and sunrises? I mean, how come all those atheist folk hate sunrises? Especially beautiful sunrises?

Then again, how come all atheists are grouches and drink too much coffee?

d.

_______
it follows naturally from being cold and logical, and having faith in our religion that teaches that life is utterly absurd and meaningless.

Nanda

Polyanna
Well, I can't speak for all atheists, of course, but my hatred of all things beautiful and wonderful stems solely from my bleak, nihilistic world view and the fact that I secretly know in my heart that the theists are right, but am too stubborn to admit it.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
...And, while we're at it, what is it with atheists and sunrises? I mean, how come all those atheist folk hate sunrises? Especially beautiful sunrises?...
Since I are not one of the atheistical types, I dunno. I mean...who could hate this beautiful sunrise? :D I'm just glad my lovely wife, who is not an atheist either:p, was awake Sunday morning a week ago to snap the pic while we were vacationing in Daytona :beach:.
Sunrise.jpg

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
Why do all atheists hate puppies and children?

oh no. i drink too much coffee! I am a grouch!
this means... I AM AN ATHEIST!

but i love puppies and children! and children with puppies! and i'm not talking about as menu items either so .... I AM NOT AN ATHEIST!

*cognitive dissonance meltdown to follow shortly*

erasmo

Well I cant speak for every athiest out there but personally I do like puppies and children and I do appreciate beauty, possibly more than alot of you people who are theists. Actually, I find it quite funny how alot of theists, especially christians, attempt to make athiests out to be some sort of evil or demonic group of people.

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
Well I cant speak for every athiest out there but personally I do like puppies and children and I do appreciate beauty, possibly more than alot of you people who are theists. Actually, I find it quite funny how alot of theists, especially christians, attempt to make athiests out to be some sort of evil or demonic group of people.

yes it is our great joy to make fun of demons and atheists. it makes us cavort uncontrollably and roll around on the floor "laughing in the spirit"

especially when you don't recognize satire when you see it...now THAT'S funny! har har!

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
...Actually, I find it quite funny how alot of theists, especially christians, attempt to make athiests out to be some sort of evil or demonic group of people.
Apparently, someone may have missed in which forum this thread was started and who did the startin'. ;)

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
Why do all atheists hate puppies and children? And, while we're at it, what is it with atheists and sunrises? I mean, how come all those atheist folk hate sunrises? Especially beautiful sunrises?

Because they're just all too happy for no logical reason, it's annoying is what it is!
:)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Lets face it, we all hate children and puppies. Atheists just don't have to worry about going to hell for admitting it *crawls back under bridge*.

Papersock

Lucid Dreamer

Puppies and children are both needy and atheists hate giving anything to anyone.
And um...The sun is too bright and blinding during sunrise and sunset?

Maybe they're grouchy because thoughts of God's possible existence keep them awake a night and they drink coffee just to make it through the day.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Atheists hate puppies and children? I didn't know that. That's pretty cool. Maybe they can help us witches with a few ingredients we need for some spells, um, I mean recipes, that we have difficulty in getting at times. ;)