• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do people deny or have various doubts about God?

mahasn ebn sawresho

Why?

Because Christians and Muslims expect us to accept their archaic and superstitious books as the truth, without any physical evidence at all.

I might as well as believe in the tooth fairy, or ghouls and goblins as this supposed one god.

There is nothing more frightening than place faith in books full of myths and superstitions.
Christian book book benefit a suits every time
Because the book in which the principles are valid for all times and places
That peace isyour goal
Areyoujustice
Equalityin your world
Spread love and forgiveness
So thebookis notonly thewrittenwordChristian
But the life we live

gnostic

The Lost One
Christian book book benefit a suits every time
Because the book in which the principles are valid for all times and places
That peace isyour goal
Areyoujustice
Equalityin your world
Spread love and forgiveness
So thebookis notonly thewrittenwordChristian
But the life we live

The gospels do promote love and forgiveness, so I'll give you that.

But justice and equality, I think not.

Equality never existed in the ancient world.

Sonofason

You can believe anything you want, it's what you can demonstrate and support with objective evidence that matters. The fact that you cannot and you know that you cannot just proves what absurd beliefs you actually have. Feel free to talk to yourself all you like, it won't change facts.
Yes, I can believe anything I want. And I can discuss what I believe. What I can demonstrate and support with objective evidence matters TO YOU. Whether or not you believe me, is of little significance to me. If you should believe me, I will be pleased, but not because your agreeing with me. I find people who agree with me to be somewhat boring to me. But I believe that it would be good for you if you would believe me. I am telling the truth, and so why would you refuse to believe me. It is God we're talking about. And if there is a God existing, I'm pretty sure you'd want to know. And if there is a God, and you don't care to know, well then shame on you.

Sonofason

I know. But alas it was not to be.
It's okay, I get a chance at another life, and I think I'm gonna get this perfection thing down, because I'm gonna have an eternity to work it out, and I'm gonna have a God that loves me helping me with that.

mahasn ebn sawresho

The gospels do promote love and forgiveness, so I'll give you that.

But justice and equality, I think not.

Equality never existed in the ancient world.
Thank you
Any law or book or teach the love and tolerance can be up to justice and equality
The fulcrum is love and love can we get justice and equality
Notethat justice isa relative concept
The concept of absolute
Divine justice is relative and not absolute