• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do the Christians accuse Jesus of writing the NT Bible?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

One may like to read my post #57 in another thread/ forum, very much related here, I understand:
Thread title "God is not a man"

God had to Send his Son
paarsurrey :
G-d never ever had a wife , so G-d never ever had a son, please, right?
It must be a Pauline fake tenet and an accusation against (Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah, please, right?:

72:2 Say, “It has been revealed to me that a company of the Jinn listened, and they said: ‘Truly we have heard a Qur’an that is wonderful,
72:3 ‘It guides to the right way; so we have believed in it, and we will not associate any one with our Lord.
72:4 ‘And we believe that the majesty of our Lord is exalted. He has taken neither wife nor son unto Himself.
72:5 ‘And it is true that the foolish amongst us used to utter extravagant lies concerning Allah.

Holy Quran: Read, Listen and Search
In Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Urdu.
www.alislam.org
72:3
یَّہۡدِیۡۤ اِلَی الرُّشۡدِ فَاٰمَنَّا بِہٖ ؕ وَلَنۡ نُّشۡرِکَ بِرَبِّنَاۤ اَحَدًا ۙ﴿۳
72:4
وَّاَنَّہٗ تَعٰلٰی جَدُّ رَبِّنَا مَا اتَّخَذَ صَاحِبَۃً وَّلَا وَلَدًا ۙ﴿۴

72:5
وَّاَنَّہٗ کَانَ یَقُوۡلُ سَفِیۡہُنَا عَلَی اللّٰہِ شَطَطًا ۙ﴿۵
OOO
Right?

Regards

Last edited:

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)

One may like to read my post #57 in another thread/ forum, very much related here, I understand:

paarsurrey :
It must be a Pauline fake tenet and an accusation against (Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah, please, right?:

72:2 Say, “It has been revealed to me that a company of the Jinn listened, and they said: ‘Truly we have heard a Qur’an that is wonderful,
72:3 ‘It guides to the right way; so we have believed in it, and we will not associate any one with our Lord.
72:4 ‘And we believe that the majesty of our Lord is exalted. He has taken neither wife nor son unto Himself.
72:5 ‘And it is true that the foolish amongst us used to utter extravagant lies concerning Allah.

www.alislam.org
یَّہۡدِیۡۤ اِلَی الرُّشۡدِ فَاٰمَنَّا بِہٖ ؕ وَلَنۡ نُّشۡرِکَ بِرَبِّنَاۤ اَحَدًا ۙ﴿۳

OOO
Right?

Regards

Mary was the mother of Jesus. He came from his heavenly abode next to his Father, and born to her, a Jewish virgin.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

paarsurrey :

www.alislam.org

OOO
Right?

Regards

Christians do not accuse Jesus of writing the Bible.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Why do the Christians accuse Jesus of authoring the NT Bible?
One may like to read my post #36 in another thread/ forum, very much related here, I understand:
Thread title " To all Christians on this forum "
It depends on what trinity means. As a disciple of Jesus, I believe what Jesus said. And according to him there is only one true God, who is greater than him. Jesus didn't speak anything about trinity.
Well I am not a Pauline (aka Christian), I love (Jesus) Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah, I am a Muslim, please, right?
The stance of friend @1213 ^ , is very reasonable, right, please?
Those who believe in Trinity and interpret it from the Gospels, falsely of course, only make an accusation against Jesus, please, right?

Regards

Why do the Christians accuse Jesus of authoring the NT Bible?

Last edited:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Just goes to show that you can find anything on the internet. But most Christians don't claim that Jesus wrote anything.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
First, again, again and again Christians do not believe Jesus wrote the Bible
One may like to read my post #36 in another thread/ forum, very much related here, I understand:
Thread title " To all Christians on this forum "

Well I am not a Pauline (aka Christian), I love (Jesus) Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah, I am a Muslim, please, right?
The stance of friend @1213 ^ , is very reasonable, right, please?
Those who believe in Trinity and interpret it from the Gospels, falsely of course, only make an accusation against Jesus, please, right?
These represent different very subjective religious beliefs based on different views of scripture and tradition. Claiming one is right and the other is wrong is a subjective claim of belief, and not objectively determined.
No