• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Do White Nationalists Hate Jews And Blame Them For Everything Bad ?

Massimo2002

It's just so stupid to think that Jews control and run everything and that all Jews hate all white people perhaps these white Nationalists are emotionally insecure and just want to blame Jews instead of themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
There are Jews that hate white people but it's just so stupid to think that they control and run everything and that all Jews hate all white people perhaps these white Nationalists are emotionally insecure and just want to blame Jews instead of themselves.
Racial suprenacists are notorious and infamous blaming everyone who isn't them and everyone except themselves.

LeftyLen

Are white nationalists anything more than gangs? I saw those tiki carrying Nazis and to me they are no more than gang-bangers. 20 years ago my later Father then 83, a ww2 combat vet saw news of White nationalists in Idaho. He was upset stating "I shot them in Europe, now they are here"!? He wanted to take his .45 and go to Idaho and 'finish the job.' He figured by the time they tried to prosecute him, he would be dead.

Massimo2002

Are white nationalists anything more than gangs? I saw those tiki carrying Nazis and to me they are no more than gang-bangers. 20 years ago my later Father then 83, a ww2 combat vet saw news of White nationalists in Idaho. He was upset stating "I shot them in Europe, now they are here"!? He wanted to take his .45 and go to Idaho and 'finish the job.' He figured by the time they tried to prosecute him, he would be dead.
May You Father Rest In Peace.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That makes zero sense - most Jews are white.
By skin color. According to such vermin a proper white person is Anglo-Saxon and Protestant. Amd indeed in many earlier writings in print media from America's older days we still found the emphasis on Anglo-Saxon that was carried here from England.
But, yes, it's stupid makes no sense. I just found out one of my coworkers is Jewish the other day because I happened to see her last name on the schedule. Other than that she looks and acts like you or me.

Alea iacta est

Pretend that I wrote something cool.
Maybe they are jealous? The Jews control the banks at the same time as the Mormons control the insurance companies while the White Anglo-Saxon Protestants (WASP) control the political power in the US. These white nationalists (it's strange to even talk about nationalism in the US) can't blend in either group?

LeftyLen

Maybe they are jealous? The Jews control the banks at the same time as the Mormons control the insurance companies while the White Anglo-Saxon Protestants (WASP) control the political power in the US. These white nationalists (it's strange to even talk about nationalism in the US) can't blend in either group?
Here in the southwest Latinos have extensive restaurants and I note east Indians are moving into the medical fields. so? Individual, family cultural values come into play for such successes.. A 'proper' American comes here legally and assents to the constitution, little more matters. I promote equality but not equity. My DNA test from Ancestry reveals i am mostly German and Irish, shockingly is revealed i was 18% native American and 2% Afro-American, so one fifth non white, interesting but not important. If i was racist i would have to cut off the 2% my spouse thinks is the 2% Afro part.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Because they're white nationalist. Jews aren't white enough for them.

White nationalists are prone to believe malarkey that promotes whiteness only. If they were capable of critical thinking they'd hate most rich white folks who do seem to take advantage of their lack of critical thinking skills. No, they'll eventually side with those who are white and flash them money. They're easily gulled.

Really. Anyone who puts anything next to that word nationalist is not self aware. Not just white nationalists.

Alea iacta est

Pretend that I wrote something cool.
Here in the southwest Latinos have extensive restaurants and I note east Indians are moving into the medical fields. so? Individual, family cultural values come into play for such successes.. A 'proper' American comes here legally and assents to the constitution, little more matters. I promote equality but not equity. My DNA test from Ancestry reveals i am mostly German and Irish, shockingly is revealed i was 18% native American and 2% Afro-American, so one fifth non white, interesting but not important. If i was racist i would have to cut off the 2% my spouse thinks is the 2% Afro part.
That's interesting.

By the way, I think you can ignore the 2% part because it's not believable. I have done DNA test too and for a few years it said I had 2% Nigerian which was just bizarre (there is not just one Nigerian ethnicity and Nigeria became independent in the 1960s). Recently I saw that part has been corrected by the DNA test company. All other percentage are high enough to be believable.

LeftyLen

That's interesting.

By the way, I think you can ignore the 2% part because it's not believable. I have done DNA test too and for a few years it said I had 2% Nigerian which was just bizarre (there is not just one Nigerian ethnicity and Nigeria became independent in the 1960s). Recently I saw that part has been corrected by the DNA test company. All other percentage are high enough to be believable.
It was Cameroon

LeftyLen

Racial suprenacists are notorious and infamous blaming everyone who isn't them and everyone except themselves.
Are white Supremist anything more than glorified gangs? Compared to any other malevolent misanthropic gangs, groups are intrinsically they worse than Antifa, BLM, skinheads , Blood and Crips? All peas in a pod.