• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Do White Nationalists Hate Jews And Blame Them For Everything Bad ?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I am not speaking of real people. I said "there can be".

For example, I say there can be Catholic leaders who are very, very bad.
Of course. Look at the Borgia popes. That's not the same thing as claiming an evil vatican conspiracy. The first is a simple case of ordinary human sin. The second is paranoia born of irrational hatred.

rocala

Academic ones yes
Well the first four that came to mind were an ex boxer, a salesman in a shoe shop a pub barman and a photographer.
I suggest you do some real learning before entering such conversations you are starting to look less than bright.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Of course. Look at the Borgia popes. That's not the same thing as claiming an evil vatican conspiracy. The first is a simple case of ordinary human sin. The second is paranoia born of irrational hatred.
I am not understanding it, really.
In order not to be called an anti-Semite, shall I say that all powerful people of Jewish faith are immaculate saints?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I have addressed this twice already. Are you reading my posts?
We agree then. :)
But I believe that anti-Semitism arises every time people consider all Jews as a monolith.
Meaning: all Jews are like this or like that.

I think that people are all different. There are bad people and good people in every religion. But the great majority of people are always good. :)

IndigoChild5559

We agree then. :)
But I believe that anti-Semitism arises every time people consider all Jews as a monolith.
Meaning: all Jews are like this or like that.

I think that people are all different. There are bad people and good people in every religion. But the great majority of people are always good. :)
AGain, before you say we agree, go back and read what I have actually written.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Hatred of Jews has deep, deep roots going back hundreds of years. During the black death Jews were burned because people thought they had been poisoning the wells. Some even thought they were cursing people due to the similarity of the plagues of egypt

They were also massacred extensively during the crusades

Honestly it goes back far beyond even those events back to times before Jesus was even born

It's a deeply engrained aspect of western society that's so old that people don't even know why they actually hate the Jews anymore

Tomef

There are Jews that hate white people but it's just so stupid to think that they control and run everything and that all Jews hate all white people perhaps these white Nationalists are emotionally insecure and just want to blame Jews instead of themselves.
Christians have been persecuting the Jews for centuries. Fundamentally, it comes down in part to the 'they killed Jesus' message of the NT (written by Christians who were in conflict with Jews), and to resentment over the success of Jewish communities whenever they are given the same opportunities as everyone else. Stefan Zweig's The World of Yesterday is a good primer for the latter, Simon Schama's The Story of The Jews for the longer history.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Of course. Look at the Borgia popes. That's not the same thing as claiming an evil vatican conspiracy.
Again. I don't understand this ambivalence.
You recognize that the Borgias were corrupt, yet you believe that somehow things have changed and there are only saints in the Vatican, don't you? ;)

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I'm a Zionist Jew, and I favor peace. Just not peace at all costs.
Since the costs in favor for other side ?

I honestly don't meet yet a single jew here in this forum,condemn Israel for killing 40 thousands civilians Palestinians .
they all blame just Hamas for everything.
maybe you are an exception.

IndigoChild5559

Since the costs in favor for other side ?

I honestly don't meet yet a single jew here in this forum,condemn Israel for killing 40 thousands civilians Palestinians .
they all blame just Hamas for everything.
maybe you are an exception.
And I have yet to meet a person such as yourself willing to blame Hamas for embedding among civilians, despite it being a war crime. You need to put the blame where it belongs.

IndigoChild5559

Again. I don't understand this ambivalence.
You recognize that the Borgias were corrupt, yet you believe that somehow things have changed and there are only saints in the Vatican, don't you? ;)
Since you have shown yourself entirely unwilling to actually read my posts, I'm just moving on. Have a good one.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
And I have yet to meet a person such as yourself willing to blame Hamas for embedding among civilians, despite it being a war crime. You need to put the blame where it belongs.
Unfortunately you are not an exception.

Blame belong to Israel, for make Gaza open air prison since 14 years of seized.And took thousands of Palestinian hostages.

Who wants peace never oppression others by his force.

They had tunnels.
But israel intentionally bombing civilians.

I do blame them(hamas) for not stayed there in 7october,never back to Gaza, and see if Israel would bombing civilian jews or not.

Last edited:

PureX

Veteran Member
It's just so stupid to think that Jews control and run everything and that all Jews hate all white people perhaps these white Nationalists are emotionally insecure and just want to blame Jews instead of themselves.
These are not intelligent people. So there s no intelligent answer for the question your thread is asking.

LeftyLen

Well the first four that came to mind were an ex boxer, a salesman in a shoe shop a pub barman and a photographer.
I suggest you do some real learning before entering such conversations you are starting to look less than bright.
Notes textbook AD HOMINUM fallacy***

amorphous_constellation

FWIW, White Nationalists also hate Blacks, Latinos, Native Americans, Asians, Roma, Leftists/Liberals, LGBT, Muslims, people with disabilities, and often Catholics.
I'm not a white nationalist, and I like all the other races, and I don't mind talking to people I disagree with politically, but I like my conception of who I am. If I was cherokee, I think I'd like being cherokee. If I was roma, I'd like being roma. I think a feeling of contempt for others arises if you don't like who you are

When one thinks of white nationalists, maybe one thinks of a character like hitler, but I think he was a disgusting and untalented whiner. I think my race has engaged in activities that are like half good, and half bad on the historical scale. We've taken history on a rough and strange ride, and weird things happened to us (like adopting the bible in place of our own religions, or our modern mass immigration to foreign continents), but I hope that we've done some stuff on the other side of the balance to where we aren't completely held in disdain

The current trend we seem to have in america, is to gentrify everything, which is not the best trend. We've also had some brutal policing coming from us, which is not good. Parts of our current culture are not so good, and think the grant's pass situation that went to the supreme court might invite more bad policing in the future, for example

And I've often been treated better by other races, than my own has treated me. And I've met people from many backgrounds that I like

Last edited: