• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Do White Nationalists Hate Jews And Blame Them For Everything Bad ?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
One antisemitic trope is that by controlling the banks, Jews suck the blood out of people with high interest loans. The belief that Jews are rich is connected with conspiracy theories about the kind of power that comes with wealth, such as the ability to control the media or government.
Considering the high number of Christian bankers this trope is ridiculous.

This has nothing to do with the topic: which is that if someone believe that a Jew is bad , they don't mean that all Jews are bad. Because they are not a monolith.
Or are you telling me that if I say that one Jew is bad, I am offending the entire Jewry? ;)

There is no evidence that John Paul I was murdered.
In Rome everyone knows he was murdered. The perpetrator was 100% Catholic...more Catholic than me, for sure.

LeftyLen

They are always a real threat.

It's also the case that antisemitism comes in waves. Antisemitism can go underground. Things can be pretty good for Jews for a while, and then it swings back to dangerous again. I think anyone would have to be blind not to realize that things have become very dangerous recently for Jews.

In my neck of the woods, we've had the Poway shooting, the and the riot in front of the synagogue in the Pico Robertson area. Individual Jews have been accosted and even physically assaulted. Vandalization of synagogues and Jewish cemeteries has become a thing again. The Goyim Defense League and other white supremacist groups have increased their activity. We have had antisemitic vandalism at my own apartment complex -- someone carving swastikas into the elevator doors. And these are just things that have happened near me.
Ok, i agree

LeftyLen

In current times it is half the DNC that hates Jews. This group defaced monuments in Washington and was then forgiven by the injustice system with nobody going to jail. That means the leaders feel the same way. This is an example of the DNC coverup up its own kind by bringing up ancient history to distract from current events.

A better question would be why do Liberals hate all religions including the Jews, unless they are violent?
I would call the Democrats now Leftists, not liberals. A real liberal was MLK who promoted being 'color blind.' The left 'as a rule' is secular, the right 'as a rule' is religious. Secularism is not immoral or moral, it is 'a-moral,' a vacuum in which all sorts of absurdities emerge. Today it is obsessed with race and genitals, why? The cultural Marxism of victim/oppressor, class against class they cannot let go of

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I really am shocked and confused while reading the OP. No offense.
...but it seems to me that almost all Jews in the US are white...so ...

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
You can place that sentiment to politics as well , blaming everyone who isn't them and everyone except themselves.

Collectively speaking of course.
That is not what politics is supposed to be, though.

We are living in atypical times.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
The way I see it, white nationalism is, above all else, about scapegoating.

The Jewish people are a convenient scapegoat for those so inclined because they tend to keep to themselves and to marry inside the creed.

That does not make them worse, but it makes them "others" to the people who crave to convince themselves that they are being kept away from their presumably deserved levels of comfort due to the actions or even mere existence of some sort of "others".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've long pondered the strange & fickle relationship
between Christians & Jews. Tolerance, hatred, parasitism,
victimization, love, war, hostility to Muslims....varying over
centuries, & with some relationships existing simultaneously.

Newer stranger relationships with white nationalists & Jews
appear to be developing....

rocala

A real liberal was MLK who promoted being 'color blind.'
I am not entirely sure that MLK can be seen as just a liberal. I think there may have been a bit of class warrior in that great man.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I am not entirely sure that MLK can be seen as just a liberal. I think there may have been a bit of class warrior in that great man.

It is also horrifying, if you think about it...
the difference between MLK and the ongoing circus that they call Left.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I've long pondered the strange & fickle relationship
between Christians & Jews. Tolerance, hatred, parasitism,
victimization, love, war, hostility to Muslims....varying over
centuries, & with some relationships existing simultaneously.

Newer stranger relationships with white nationalists & Jews
appear to be developing....
Thank you for acknowledging that certain élites are mainly made up by Christians.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
In current times it is half the DNC that hates Jews.
Half? No, certainly not. The progressive extreme is antisemitic, depicting Jews as white oppressors. On the flip side, the extreme right is also antisemitic, believing Jews to be a dangerous inferior race.
A better question would be why do Liberals hate all religions including the Jews, unless they are violent?
I've known plenty of religious liberals. The thing is, unlike the religious right, the religious left doesn't wear their spirituality on their shirt sleeves. They see their faith as separate from their politics.

IndigoChild5559

Or are you telling me that if I say that one Jew is bad, I am offending the entire Jewry? ;)
No, I never said that. In fact, i will be the first to say that there are both bad and good Jews. However, when a person say, "I really like Joe Jew, he is a good guy" but then turns around and says, "A Jewish cabal runs the world," they are an antisemite.
In Rome everyone knows he was murdered. The perpetrator was 100% Catholic...more Catholic than me, for sure.
Nope. This is a paranoid conspiracy theory. Nothing more.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No, I never said that. In fact, i will be the first to say that there are both bad and good Jews. However, when a person say, "I really like Joe Jew, he is a good guy" but then turns around and says, "A Jewish cabal runs the world," they are an antisemite.
With all due respect...but sentence A contradicts sentence B.
This is not Aristotelian logic.

I don't believe a Jewish group runs the world...or rather...I believe it's made up of Christians and atheists mainly...
but you did contradict yourself.
Because you admitted that most people are good...but then you deny there can be a small group of bad people.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Of course it does. Humans are phenomenally irrational. When we hold two contradictory beliefs, or when we engage in behavior that contradicts our beliefs, psychologist actually have a term for this: cognitive dissonance.
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. :)
Do you believe bad Jews are powerless or you admit that there are powerful people among them?

LeftyLen

when I hear 'class'-, 'class against class' comes to mind, and then something else comes to mind.

IndigoChild5559

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. :)
Do you believe bad Jews are powerless or you admit that there are powerful people among them?
It depends on what you mean by powerful. You have Jews like Bernie Maddoff who ruined a lot of people financially. But Bernie Maddoff doesn't control the media, or the banks, or hollywood, control the vatican or the congress, or run the world. Are you seeing the difference?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It depends on what you mean by powerful. You have Jews like Bernie Maddoff who ruined a lot of people financially. But Bernie Maddoff doesn't control the media, or the banks, or hollywood, control the vatican or the congress, or run the world. Are you seeing the difference?
I am not speaking of real people. I said "there can be".

For example, I say there can be Catholic leaders who are very, very bad.

rocala

when I hear 'class'-, 'class against class' comes to mind,
Well if you use terms like "leftists" you will inevitably hear "class". Assuming of course that you are communicating with people who do understand such terms.

LeftyLen

Well if you use terms like "leftists" you will inevitably hear "class". Assuming of course that you are communicating with people who do understand such terms.
leftists deny there is a differentiation between liberal and leftism, as i have seem