• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does God care about Homosexuality?

madhatter85

Transhumanist
i could make a thread right now withthe title "Homo" and the body "sexual" and the thread would reach 10,000 Views and 1,000 Posts in 2 days flat.

Scott C.

Just one guy
Then in future, I suggest that you say so, like this, "In my opinion...", "I believe that..." and the like.

Ok fine, but... I learned in an English class in high school that when you write an opinion paper, it's not necessary to say "in my opinion". It goes without saying. This entire RF is everyone's opinion. :)

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Ok fine, but... I learned in an English class in high school that when you write an opinion paper, it's not necessary to say "in my opinion". It goes without saying. This entire RF is everyone's opinion. :)
No factual allegations?

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
madhatter said:
it's amazing how fast homosexual threads spiral uncontrollably into oblivion.

That is because no one can give me a straight answer that fulfills the question, "Why does God care about Homosexuality?"... Silly :p

madhatter said:
i could make a thread right now withthe title "Homo" and the body "sexual" and the thread would reach 10,000 Views and 1,000 Posts in 2 days flat.
It's wierd how touchy some people get when you tell them the Creator of the universe disapproves of their monogamous relationship with the person they've fallen in love with, especially when this view is used to justify barring them from marrying their true love.

Of course you don't treat this with the same sense of frustration and urgency as the homosexuals on this forum.....no matter how the argument turns out, you'll be allowed to marry the person you love.

Bathsheba

**{{}}**
I don't see how a person saying that they would tolerate a behavior (by rejoicing that the other person has the freedom to do it) that they personally do not condone can be misrepresented as (a) harm or (b) "condoning" intolerance.

MidnightBlue replied with what I had in mind.

"It's not the post, it's the attitude that's fostered by Christianity and some other religions, that you can't possibly condone equal rights for homosexuals. It causes otherwise decent Christians to vote for anti-LGBT referenda and against referenda that would give us equality, because they think they owe it to God to approve of our having limited civil rights."